New Recipe Showcase (2015-2016)

Yeah. The force is strong in that one! Lol

4 Likes

Lol, yes indeed!! I dont think i could cope with 18 hours straight mixing. That dude is real about his liquids.

3 Likes

You took the words right outta my mouth.

@DarthVapor , I get all proud of myself when I get four bottles mixed. Lol! Nice work!

3 Likes

Ok…finally got tired of forgetting where I had saved this from months ago, so I went back, found my original screenshot, relocated the source, and I feel like I had to add it to the recipe list since it’s basically one of the couple that’s saved my butt since I quit!!

Even though my adaptation isn’t the same as what I’ve posted, this recipe provided the foundation and inspiration for my very first forays into DIY. It’s been one of two or three max ‘ADV’s’ that’s carried me by as I mucked about while fervently trying to continue to build up my flavor stash, and for that I’ll be eternally grateful!

Even though I only have a limited amount of bottles now (and no, I’m not crying or begging here -just stating where I’m at for those starting out; get moar bottles lol), my 1st adaptation of this ALWAYS occupied at least one (and often two) of the six 30ml bottles that I had to work with early in!!

And even though I searched high and low, for both “EJAB” and “Krispy Kreme” I found no evidence of this person being on ELR to thank ‘in person’ sadly. So I’ve posted this in honor of the kind heart that shared it to start with!

If it violates any ‘guidelines’ whatsoever, please LMK, and I’ll make it private or whatever else needs to be done.

Also, when I got my liter of Nic in from NR…the bottles that @Whiterose0818 so kindly sent me REALLY and TRULY saved my ass!!! Every last one of those that I was planning to fill with eliquid to ‘stock up on’ was instantly repurposed and filled to the brim and put in the freezer! Even still, I had to scramble to find two more 120ml bottles along with some 30ml bottles to hold the overflow! lol So thank you again brother!! You’ll never know how much that gesture of yours meant, nevermind the rest of the stuff!!

Anyways, I’m getting off topic here…but since it all runs into each other (topicwise) it’s easy for me to get sidetracked.

Thanks EJAB!!! -Wherever you are!

2 Likes

Here is my second share, hopefully not as complicated as my first share. I still cannot get firefox to us the nice copy feature.

2 Likes

Made 7-11-16
Retested 7-31-16 - Ready

This is my version of Unicorn Milk. For me the Original UM was a bit bland with a weak SB note. IMO it has creamy topnote and a very mild SB backnote and very little graham/cookie type taste. At least this how I interpret it.

My version really flipped it with a SB that really stands out with a secondary Cake/Cookie that’s undeniable, in a smooth cream base that’s not overpowering. IMO this version has more flavor and really fits my taste of what a SB/Cookie/Cream should be. There’s nothing lacking here.

Steep at least 20 days.

Unicorn Assassin Gmix

Ingredient %
(Flavor Base) Strawberry New 6
Cookie (Biscotto) (FA) 0.75
Cream Whipped (FA) 1
Liquid Stevia (Pyure) 0.4
Pound Cake (Flavorah) 3.5
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 1.5
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 3.5

Flavor total: 16.65%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
3 Likes

ok, Fam, i have decided to share an odd one, lemme explain:
i’ve had this flavor sitting on my shelf, huckleberry, for quite some time. i initially mixed a 10ml tester at 8% and when i tasted it, i thought, what will i ever do with this? well, one day i whipped together a concoction and surprisingly enough, it came out quite nice. For some of you people with a bit of age to you, like myself, this will be reminiscent of an old gum that i cant quite put my finger open. This recipe is kinda odd, but everyone who tastes it, cant put it down. Dont be alarmed with the name. i run out of names at time, so i will just name some recipes based on ingredients. i put the parenthesis in to help some people along, but my Queen and I endearingly refer to this wonderful mix as The Black Prick.
Enjoy!

(Black) (prick) 118/3

Ingredient %
Blackcurrant (FA) 2.75
Cactus Lime (INAWERA) 1.5
Huckleberry (TPA) 1.75
Orange (FA) 1
Strawberry (Organic) (TPA) 2.5
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 2
Sweet Tangerine (CAP) 1.5

Flavor total: 13%

8 Likes

Dude, you gotta let me know when you add the strawberry cream component…I will be so on top of this it’ll be banned in five counties…

1 Like

OMGosh!! /facepalm
I hadn’t even thought about the “cream fillings” aspect yet! Was just thinking about the jellies and jam filled ones that I’ve had over the years! Lol

Odd that I hadn’t too, given my number one favorite donut has been Dunkin’s chocolate cream filled since I was about 6. Sooooooo many ways you can go with a donut! =D

Was bored, and made something magical.

I clocked this this morning, let me know how it is!..I’m intrigued :+1:

gonna share another cactus recipe…this has endured several changes, but heres one of the better ones…ENJOY:

Cactus creamery v3.1 30/16

Ingredient %
Cactus (INAWERA) 1
Italian Cream (Hangsen) 1
Pear (TPA) 1
Pear Candy (TPA) 4
Vanilla Bean Gelato (TPA) 3
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 4
White Peach (FA) 1

Flavor total: 15%

6 Likes

another simple one headed your way, but the DFbase in this is what takes it to a whole new level. i will post the DFbase along with this for your use…ENJOY!

Melon-choly dragon v2

Ingredient %
Dragon Fruit (CAP) 2
Dragon fruit - SC 1.5
Dragonfruit (TPA) 3
Melon Cantaloupe (FA) 3.5
Vanilla Custard (Flavorah) 3

Flavor total: 13%

Dragonfruit base 118

Ingredient %
Dragon Fruit (CAP) 30
Dragon Fruit (Flavorah) 10
Dragon fruit - SC 20
Dragonfruit (TPA) 40

Flavor total: 100%

3 Likes

OCD

Ingredient %
Orange (FA) 1.5
Tangerine (Natural) (FW) 6
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 4
Vanilla Custard (TPA) 4

Flavor total: 15.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com! @Ken_O_Where
4 Likes

Oh that sounds good! And seems like it would be different than the typical orange cream/dreamsicle flavor.

1 Like

I have yet to mix a satisfying orange mix, that sounds nice though. Pity I don’t have either of those orange flavors

1 Like

What do you want from orange? Sweet like creamsicle? Which is a light orange? Do you want an usually darker orange? Or do you want creamsicle amped up and a really rip orange?

I like a zesty, juicy orange, but in a cream mix, so i do have orange cream by TFA. I’m wary of it as a flavor because any of the pre-made juices I bought along the way that were primarily orange, were on the orange cordial side, strongly, and I don’t want that.

I’ve been playing with @JoJo sunrise cream. Still a work in progress

Dx bavarine cream tpa 3%
Tangerine cap 5%
Ecto cooler FW 6%
Strawberry ripe tpa 5%
Manderine FA 1%
Orange cream tpa 2%
Toasted marshmallow tpa 1.5%

Yeah. It’s a higher percentage recpie. I know. Grrrr. It will be dropped after my next mix. Probably the trim will be 0.5% out of the top 4 ingredients. I find all oranges need a real good steep. Yeah you can shake and vape…but oranges are harsh.

This is an your face orange. But it’s very close to my first adv bnm ejuice that got me off the cigs.

2 Likes

If you want in your face orange…then try mine, it’s popular with people and its more…erm…ORANGE! :smiling_imp:

2 Likes