New Recipe Showcase (2015-2016)

I adapted my Twixted Bliss recipe and decided to do a Peanut Butter version. If you don’t like this there is something wrong with you :grinning:

Twixted Nutty Bliss
Acetyl Pyrazine 5% (TPA) - .5%
Chocolate (FA) - 1.5%
Cocoa (FA) - .5%
Cookie (FA) - 2%
Marshmallow (TPA) - 2%
Peanut Butter (TPA) - 3%
Vienna Cream (FA) - 2%

Please comment and rate!

9 Likes

:heart:'ed! That I gotta try :smile:

1 Like

I went through 10ml in my TFV4 in like 30 minutes. I just let the manager at my lvs try it and he flipped out on it. So I left them a 50ml bottle of each of my Twixted recipes.

3 Likes

Really, really good. I made this after reading a few post about Dragon Fruit. It’s flavor lives up to the hype. If you’re into fruity vapes then give it a try… you won’t be disappointed. The Wild Melon compliments the DF really well. I’ve made a lot of complex mixes, but this is equally good compared to some of the 6-8 flavor mixes that I’ve made. It tastes like there are more than 3 flavors in this mix.

Raging Dragon Gmix (Flavorah)

Ingredient %
Dragonfruit (TPA) 8
Vanilla Custard (Flavorah) 3
Wild Melon (Flavorah) 4

Flavor total: 15%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
2 Likes

this recipe you have posted is very very similar to a recipe i have popularized very much in my area…i will try your recipe, for sure, as there is always room for improvement…
if you are interested, i will share mine…

2 Likes

Yep. This is from 9-2-15 after I received my FLV flavors pack. This is my 1st test of this mix.

I posted this on the FLV Recipe Thread 09-04-15…

http://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/flavorah-based-recipes/25441/9?u=pro_vapes&source_topic_id=18245
1 Like

wow…i just looked at mine, its dated 9.10.15…we created very similar recipes a week apart

2 Likes

i’ll be mixing yours today when i get home, its sounds delightful…i LOVE dragonfruit…i also created a variation with INW flavors, but its still steeping…

1 Like

i read a review, a guy said INW has the best dragonfruit…cant wait to try the mix…and i just checked MF website, and am disappointed they dont have dragonfruit…

1 Like

I have the INW DF and haven’t used it yet. I’ll have to try it next. This TPA DF has good reviews and it worked out really well in this mix.

To me inawera dragonfruit like most of their fruits is very grassy to my palate its def not as sweet as TFA. I might have to revisit it in the near future.

2 Likes

Old response, but I thought I’d chime in on “Bourbon” vanilla, coffee, etc… To my understandING “Bourbon” with the capital B is the former name of Reunion island. In the case of coffee, and I’m pretty sure vanilla, a lot was grown on the island and the resulting varietals were transported and grown around the world with the Bourbon moniker to indicate the heritage of the varietal.

But I know some bourbon vanilla flavors incorporate the alcohol. Maybe that is interesting to some?

1 Like

I am having the same problem, have several flavors but every recipe seems to have 1-2 flavors I don’t own…

I’ve added nearly 300 flavors since that post. Now I’d to like dump them all floor Medicine Flower Flavors. I’ve only recently started testing these, but they are amazing!

2 Likes

Hehe, sorry about that. I just put a list together of the next order. I still have two cherry extracts that i havent even tried yet but they smell amazing. I just dont like cherry all that much.

My wife likes single flavor juices and cherry is one of her favorites.
I’ve got
Wild cherry- Cap
Cherry Crush_FW
Cherry-FA
Black Cherry-FW
Black Cherry-TPA
And looking for more good ones.

Just recived Cherry from Inawera smells candy a little bitter im gonna tryout a cherry limade with this one smells pretty good!

1 Like

Between you and Whiterose I am going to be living under a bridge. . .constructed entirely from vaping gear.

So, those are essential oil flavors, right? Do you know much about vaping essential oils? To my knowledge they are 100% undiluted, no solvent/carrier = PG, etc. . .So do you add PG, water, 100% VG and a few drops of oil? Are they concentrated enough to nearly justify the price?

Sorry for all the questions but I have some significant medical issues and I’ve been looking into essential oils, but I havent read about vaping them.

1 Like

The concern with essential oils, is that it could give you lipid pneumonia. Distilled essential oils that are lipid-free should be no problem. Even with lipids though, the risk is very low, as the actual amount of lipids you’d inhale, being a heavy vaper that only vapes liquids with essential oil flavorings, is very very low.

I’d put it in the same group as diacetyl, perhaps a bit higher in risk…

2 Likes

I’m no expert on these flavors and I can’t answer the questions you posed. If you have concerns I suggest you research for your own satisfaction. Essential are not the description I’ve seen for these flavors. All I know is they are far beyond any flavors I’ve used and I’m stoked about my purchase.