Nic River Giveaway - Two $30 Giftcards (Ended)

2 Likes

I like Real flavors!!! Gotta support local!!
Thank you for the chance y’all!!!

2 Likes

I really like Nicotine River Flavors, more so than Purilum’s great flavors. It would be impossible to say who is my favorite all the offerings have greats. If I had to put it in order it would be hard. I would say TFA gets the win for most used all around followed closely by FA,CAP, INW, FLV, MF, RF, FW, HS,JF,
LA, and a few odd balls like osdiy and diyfs,Can’t wait to try the new line of FR. Thanks for the chance!

2 Likes

Flavour Art and Capella! Thanks for the chance.

1 Like

IMG_4603

Mine :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Capella.
I know…That’s going to shock many who’ve followed my posts over at least the last year. It’s even shocking to hear myself read what I just typed. But given I have to answer here and now, and given my current uncertainty with Inawera’s ongoing reformulations, Capella has to be given credit for not screwing those of us who love v1’s over any further by retaining what they have and not altering those formulas!. Outside of that, I think that they’ve produced several flavors that I very much enjoy, but I wish they were more potent.
As it stands, I seem to use them more (quantity, frequency, and number of flavors) than any other (cumulatively speaking) in the last couple months.

Inawera is still on very solid footing with so many of their flavorings. And while I hope that they can re-earn their customer’s trust by securing flavoring molecule vendors who are both willing and able to conform to Inawera’s obligations to fulfill legal requirements. But also hope that Inawera will able to create and maintain their supply and distribution channels and partners for the long haul. Nothing sucks more than to fall in love with a flavor, only to have it removed from the shelves permanently.

Also, not to be forgotten, thank you @Nicotine_River for the chance to win, and also for bringing Purilum, and recently, Flavor Revolution to us!! I’ve enjoyed the strawberry biscuit, and can’t wait to dig further into Purilum!!

Flavor Revolution has to get in line… LMAO
(but they have a place reserved too) :wink:

10 Likes

FlavourArt

2 Likes

FlavourArt

2 Likes

Flavour Art!

Close seconds…
Inawera, Flavorah, TFA

3 Likes

Flavour Art and Inawera, capella

Thanks for the chance.

3 Likes

Right now I must say my favorite is TPA.

1 Like

I use TPA more than any other flavor brands.

2 Likes

The one I am vaping at the moment, though I have been getting into Flavorah lately. I like the SNV aspect of it

3 Likes

It’s a toss up between Inawara and FlavourArt, followed closely behind by Real Flavors. I’ve been testing a few of both the regular and SC lines. Their French Toast is mighty tasty!

Thanks for the giveaway! Good luck to all!

2 Likes

Flavorart even though I use others more they are solid and consistent every time :slight_smile: thanks @Nicotine_River for the chance

3 Likes

I’m liking Medicine Flower lately.

2 Likes

FlavourArt and Real Flavors I love them

2 Likes

FlavourArt

2 Likes

FlavourArt!!!

1 Like

Real Flavors

1 Like