Nic salts are they better than the pg or vg nic?

Nic salts are they better than the pg or vg nic?

Here are some good topics to read up on.

http://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/search?context=topic&context_id=181315&q=Salt&skip_context=true

6 Likes

Thanks chrispdx

3 Likes

I noticed some smoothness, but the overall difference wasn’t enough to make me switch out my freebase for salts. Your mileage will vary.

2 Likes

I was thinking about getting some too… but then I wondered why I thought I need to bump up my nic intake. My goal is to lower it. I guess a good nic buzz feels alright sometimes, but god damn I’m way more addicted to nic compared to when I smoked since I’m able to constantly vape away.

Maybe salts are designed for people who are already vaping high nic and just don’t want the throat hit…not us 3mg people.

4 Likes

I bought some nic salts so I could bump up my nic while I’m at work. Don’t get many breaks and can’t vape in the office, so when I really need my fix. I vape 3mg at home and 6mg at work. Seems to work for me.

The nic salts seemed to be less throat hitty, even at 3mg. I ordered mine in pg so it’s easier to shake. I will be purchasing this again, I only got 60ml at 100mg of nic.

6 Likes

Didn’t think of that… that’s a good point.

3 Likes

I have lowered my self to 3mg nic and can handle 6mg but in the morning it hits hard. I am chewing through the juice and vaping constantly especially when drinking if it is abit smoother (the salts) i may give them a crack

3 Likes

Shipping is so expensive to Australia with them will look abit more local cheers

3 Likes

@woftam may be able to help u w/ sources available to au. gl to u

1 Like

Thanks @worm1 - sorry I am a bit hobbled atm a close lightning strike took out my antenna so the only net i have is my phone right now.

@Benoz there are really no close sources for Nic salts in Au the two that I have used are
Nude Nicotine - not longer use them due to shipping snafus will also ship 100mg nic salts to au
Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers - who I currently use they will ship 100mg nic salts to au.

Nicotine River also do nic salts but I have not bought their nic before pretty sure they won’t ship 100mg, I think max is 48mg from memory.

Cheers hit me up in a pm or here if you need more info.

3 Likes

silly murican but wth is a snafus?

1 Like

Situation normal all f up :grinning:

2 Likes

Thanks @woftam will do i may have some other questions for ya as well. :v::monkey:

2 Likes

thought it was a aus carrier like ups,dhl, fed ex :rofl:

3 Likes

@woftam Sorry to hear that, hope you didn’t loose all of your electronics.

1 Like

Na all good everything is on ups so all the computers were protected just the antenna and the network termination device are shot - It was a little alarming to have a flash in the office like a mini lightning bolt inside the house (like a massive static discharge)

I tried nic salts, thinking of making juices smoother especially for the people that need higher than 3mg. Positive reaction (or no noticeable difference) from everyone. Exept me. The taste is fine, but after vaping a 5ml tank, I get this tickling cough. I use a sub ohm rta at .25ohms at @ 55watts. I did read reviews and 1 out of over 175 said it made them cough. Sorry for length of this post, I’ve been diy for over two years but I feel like a noob again.

5 Likes

EXACTLY @Tracy8, you’re not alone, I get the EXACT same thing. Tried my own salts, tried a few commercial salt mixes, same exact reaction. NO Salts for me.

3 Likes

I posted this when i just started diy and vaping. I use salts now in pg at 3mg if i go higher i seem to get a little cough as well and if i use cooling i nearly die lol.

2 Likes