Nicotine increase, anyone?

Just last week I decided to up my nic level for the very same reason. I’ve been at 1mg for around 18 months of the 2 years I’ve been vaping. I’ve also been trying to find out the reasons why so many vapers aim to get to 0mg. It’s a fascinating question to me and a lot of times the people I’ve asked don’t even know why they’re dropping their nic strength, they just think that’s what you do.

4 Likes

Really sorry to hear about your dog. I hope you’re doing okay.

5 Likes

I have been vaping 2mg for almost two years (RDA and RDTA DL) but over the last couple months I have been over-dripping the Nic when I’m mixing a recipe (Ooops and a little extra) It’s like the brain-nicotine receptors are controlling my hand. I might go back up to 3mg… and vape a little less (uh huh :wink: )

9 Likes

I am the same way sometimes vaguely intentional on some of my adv’s.

But at night on my final vape I am really likeling an open mtl vape with higher nic. Just a nice slow vape session.

3 Likes

While I was actually referring to regular ol’ tobacco, that’s a damn impressive win streak.

3 Likes

I was a chain smoker anyway which immediately translated to my vaping. I dropped down to 4.5 now for the last two years and will probably stay there. Just for grins, I knew how many hits I took off a cigs a day (one failed effort to quit) and compared it to the hit counter on my mod. Damn if I wasn’t pretty much the same.

3 Likes

@Harlan_Grey two things are true here… the bloodstream wants it’s addiction, but the Psyche wants it’s oral satisfaction. Diff’rent Strokes…

4 Likes

That’s what you call it, eh? "Psyche’? Mine’s just Charlie.

4 Likes

How much of this is also related to “Hand to Mouth” habits ?

4 Likes

ok three things :wink:

3 Likes

Oh I bet there is some hand to mouth going on. Lol. Couldn’t resist. But seriously. Yeah that’s why I still vape. 1.5mg is just enough and vaping is my stress reducer and stop thinking activity.

1 Like

Well, I am left handed.

1 Like

For me it’s the problem of getting hold of nicotine - 18 mg/ml means having to stock alot of the stuff, using 100mg nic base means a ‘few drops’ and plenty of room in the freezer. Getting hold of 100 mg nic base is getting harder to do though here in TPD land…

1 Like

i have a few 10 nic tanks and rdas when i need a hit of nic and the rest are 0 nic i find the combination of both works for me

3 Likes

I’m considering going back up from 8 to 18 I too am vaping a lot and feel like I need a higher nic

2 Likes

Back to 6mg in an Aspire Nautilus MTL tank, needed a little something, something

3 Likes

I’m thinking about making a Shake n Vape right now with 12 nic I worked my way down from 18 to 8 mg of nic but I am vaping a lot, I slowly worked my way down from 18 decreasing 2 mgs at a time to 8 been at 8 for at least six months but it doesn’t satisfy my needs I am a vaper who needs the nic it’s keeping me off cigarettes for over two and a half years but lately I have even had dreams about buying a pack of cigarettes(literally) I smoked for over 45 years and I never want to go back so me, increasing my nic may be a necessity may be it’s all in my head I don’t know it might just be in my head. I am not at concerned vaping less to save money on vaping ingredients I could care less about that I just don’t to go back to cigarettes period!

4 Likes

You may find a more powerful device or higher wattage helps you out more as vapour equals more nic (not that there’s anything wrong with increasing nic) just a different angle.

7 Likes

It’s worth a try Thanks Woftam

1 Like