Nicotine River discount no longer works... other Nicotine choices?

What if it was 1lb so 400ml - 500ml?

3 Likes

I think what he is shooting for is making our gallon purchases i.e. PG, VG, and nic a little more inviting by alleviating the shipping costs. Am I close, Grant?

2 Likes

Oh I agree @Whiterose0818 Of course we all would like free shippingā€¦ who wouldnā€™t. I think (and I know people may be mad at me for saying this) ā€¦ the best thing to do would look at what the average purchases are in weight that the company has been doing then make a decision based off of that figure after including a slightly higher weight to entice that average person to purchase a slightly more amount of a product(s) to achieve the free shipping threshold.

EDIT: I normally would fall in the lower orderā€¦ and would hardly ever get the free shippingā€¦ but for me that is just what I know Iā€™ll have to live with.

2 Likes

Please try again and see what the rates show now? Does Fedex Ground popup?

2 Likes

@dwdh586 @Whiterose0818 @Nicotine_River and @ anyone/everyoneā€¦
I have said it many times on ELR [and other social media] when I see this pop upā€¦
So many of us KNOW that we can trust Grant and his and Scottā€™s crew, and when something OUT OF THE ORDINARY
happens like this, simple, just give them a callā€¦and zap ! ,it will be fixedā€¦do it whille your order is on your screen.

@Whiterose0818 knows exactly what Iā€™m saying, and if you canā€™t trust himā€¦who can you trust ?
NRā€™s customer service is second to NONE !!!

I have never paid more than $8.50+/- for any order from NR for FedEx groundā€¦and if you donā€™t see an option for FedEx ground, call them before you order.

Call them if you have a problem, I promise you they donā€™t biteā€¦even growlā€¦and more-so than 99% of all customer service I have spoken with, they [NR] ALWAYS have time for you.

5 star service? Nope, not enough stars.

8 Likes

Essential Depot 2 gallons VG or one and one for like 40 bucks free shipping
http://www.essentialdepot.com/category/2-GALLONS-VG-PG-FREE-SHIP.html

Very well said.

2 Likes

So the 1lb - 25lb would allow us to offer the same deal as Essential Depot - 2 gallons is 20lbs so it would fall into that.

Thank you!

6 Likes

I just placed an order and Fedex ground did not show up, but USPS priority mail 3 day did. And thats what I used.
But I ship to a post office box.

Tried a sample shipment and this time USPS first class mail showed up also

2 Likes

I havenā€™t ordered from anyone but NR for three or four months, but I always keep my ears open for a backup just incase. I have to shop bargains being on a fixed income. Grant and Everyone at NR has always been far more than outstanding

1 Like

I think any kind of free shipping option would be super incredible! I need some nicotineā€¦ :wink:

3 Likes

No No Iā€™m not complaining, Iā€™m just trying to help Grant with his quest to figure out whats up with his shipping quotes.

NR is outstanding!!!

2 Likes

One question any combination to equal the minimum of 2lbs would be free shipped or just the PG, VG and Nic?

1 Like

I didnā€™t mean it to sound that way I was just saying I always try and keep an eye out for good deals. I didnā€™t think you were complaining at all. Sorry for the confusion

1 Like

Anything together as long as it was over 2lbs :slight_smile: Flavors, Labware, Chemicals, Bottles

3 Likes

@Nicotine_River

FedEx Ground is still MIA, same orderā€¦ no option.

Grant, when are you going to add this shipping option? :grin:

1 Like

I appreciate the update - support is still working on it.

2 Likes

Hey Grant, Iā€™ve sent you 3 emails , figured you were on vacation or something, one on the shipping issues. Saw your here, for my 2 cents worth and Iā€™m sure most others will agree, the free shipping option would be incredibly helpful!

2 Likes

Just made the free shipping options live. As long as the order is between 1lb and 25lb free shipping will apply :slight_smile:

6 Likes