Nicotine River - Updates

I wanted to let you know that I just logged in and the cart seems to be back to normal. Thanks for working on this…Have a good day!!

2 Likes

I do not believe we will be selling Peppermint or Spearmint by Capella unfortunately anytime soon. We apologize!

2 Likes

It’s okay. You guys are still bookmarked as a supplier for the next time I need any larger amounts. Thanks for responding.

1 Like

Glad to hear it! Thank you Z_Hobbit!

1 Like

If any of you haven’t heard we are having a nicotine sale TODAY! Check it out! Also, check out a new FlavourArt flavor “Paradiso” on our website! It’s the perfect flavor for you Coconut lovers out there! (Discount code: NIC10)

3 Likes

Is there going to be a big Black Friday sale? I’m on a self imposed spending lock saving for “the day” :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes an insane one! Start saving your dough! You might have to take out a second mortgage! Hahaha nah we kid but yes there will be having a sale!

4 Likes

Awesome, I’ll be making a list and checking it twice :wink:

1 Like

Yep, Looks like the Black Friday Sale Event is going to be stock up for the New Year Event :wink:

3 Likes

Shisha Vanilla, Pink Lady, Milk Chocolate, and Custard by Inawera! All up on our website! Check it out while taking advantage of this sale!

2 Likes

Oh boy. Who was looking for shisha vanilla inw. Hmm. Was it @fidalgo_vapes ???

2 Likes

ty ty ty ty ty very much

1 Like

what sale are youbspeaking of

1 Like

The Nicotine sale ends tonight at 12 PST (10% Off nicotine) and also we have 25% off select flavors on our site!

2 Likes

crap lol ive been out of it for a week , ill catch the next one for sure ty

Can you help me out on the “select flavors”, so far I haven’t been able to find any that qualify for the FLAVORS code…thanks!

In the top left of our home page on our website click the search bar and type “Sale”. A highlighted blue option will appear called “Deals & Sales”. If you need help with anything else we are always here! Please see below for link to the collection,

https://www.nicotineriver.com/collections/deals-sales

1 Like

Thank you so much

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

Question for everyone! We begin launching 10ml’s sizes in every flavor this Friday. Are 10mls a popular size?

Thank you!

5 Likes