Nicotine River - Updates

Yes it is broken currently - I think I figured out what was wrong. When I pulled up rates this morning in reference to your abandoned cart its was supposed to show $9.18. Will have it fixed shortly

2 Likes

For one liter of nicotine to your zip code going UPS Ground should show this - we will get this fixed shortly

4 Likes

Thanks so much, I have no problems paying that. $30 scared the hell out of me. And I talked to a few other suppliers and theyā€™re in the works making the same changesā€¦ Weā€™ll get through it together. Iā€™d sooner pay a bit more in shipping and still be able to get these products than not be able to get them at all.

1 Like

ok coolā€¦ thanks for looking into it. i wont be needing nic for a while, but when i do iā€™ll get it from you.

I just want to interject here.

Grant has done as much if not more than any other company in bringing quality, quantity and affordability to his customers. Personally I wonā€™t be abandoning him over a few extra shipping dollars. He nor any other vendor makes the rules. But he does lead the way in compliance. Wanna see prices go up? See what happens when the Feds pop a vendor not playing by the rules.

With that said, let me repeat myself by saying truly ā€œfree shippingā€ is unsustainable. Oh if you buy in large quantities where there is enough overall profit for the vendor they may be able to afford to eat the shipping costs. But on average when you see free shipping itā€™s actually not free, youā€™re just paying for it as itā€™s rolled into the cost of the product.

What it looks like is shipping will indeed cost more going forward and I think you should watch those companies still claiming to offer free shipping. My bet is over the coming weeks/months the price of their products will rise.

5 Likes

I agree. Grant and NR do a great job helping their customers. The last time I ordered nic, something happened during shipping I assume, and the bottle was leaking when I got it. I contacted them and within the same day a new bottle was shipped free, and was received faster than the original bottle. I assumed I would need to send the orig back to prove I wasnā€™t trying to scam them, but they said donā€™t worry about it.

3 Likes

@Nicotine_River
I never paid more than $7.50 +/- shipping from NR before Grant offered the free option.
It was always sent FedEx from CA to TN, and was completely fair priced.
I welcomed the free shipping, and have never made an order that would worry about ā€˜too smallā€™,
despite the confusion and criticism by some in the beginning. My thoughts were [how the hell are
they gonna afford that?] It was a ā€˜trialā€™ for a month, stated by NR, and I honestly never thought it
would continue past the 30 day trial. It was/is a blessing that it lasted as long as it did.

Also, their packaging is top-notch professional , no skimping on packing supplies just because
it became ā€˜freeā€™ to the consumer. Even when an order was [rarely] a small mistake, the replacement
was packaged as professionally as if the consumer was paying for it, yet they completely absorbed the cost.
And geez, what superior customer service.

8 Likes

You got that right @ozo! I received my last order the other day and I really should have said something then. Oh well, better late than neverā€¦

I ordered just 4 bottles of flavoring. However, I ordered bottles. I got some 30ml PET, 2 and 8 oz PET, and 4 oz LDPE. Each of these types were packaged together in thick clear plastic and taped closed by 1 strip of tape. But thatā€™s all that was needed because they donā€™t use some wimpy clear tape. No, the stuff they use is very high quality. I know this tape is expensive, but itā€™s little details like that which separate them from the pack.

Oh, and the bottles are really good quality too. I was especially happy with the 30ml bottles. The tips are great and have the collar on them which makes them far more solid than those without the collar. Anyone whoā€™s had a needle tip pop out of a bottle when dripping or refilling a tank knows what a pain that can be. Iā€™ll be buying all my bottles from @Nicotine_River and thank then for their excellent products.

4 Likes

What Ozo said!
Only time I shop elsewhere, is when NR is out and I really need that particular flavor.

Hello everyone! We recently added a few new products to our website that some of you might find super helpful.

Flavor Packs! Preselected top 20 and top 10 best selling packs spread across our entire website! Perfect for a DIYā€™er!

50% VG | 50% PG Blends! Premixed to make mixing easier on those that have been making their own 50/50ā€™sā€¦ itā€™s tough work with those slippery oils so let us do it for you!

Purilum Flavors! We are currently focusing on adding more of these exclusively sold Nicotine River Purilum flavors such as unique menthols and tobaccos!

Nicotine Salts and NicShield will be coming soon along with more info on the two products.

Just an update on some new products and upcoming products! Feel free to ask questions here and we will get back to you ASAP! Thank you! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@Nicotine_River

Am I the only one having problems with the website? Trying to browse the flavors, and the page keeps reloading every time that little pop up at the bottom shows what someone somewhere ordered. Grrrrr, keep getting a few rows down, then reload and back to top.

Iā€™ve rebooted, so wondering if itā€™s doing this to others? The other websites are working for me fine.

No problems for me browsing on mobile. Maybe try a different internet browser?

This could possibly be because of your browser. Which browser are you currently using?

Also! Feel free to take advantage of our discount code: HOLIDAYS for 15% off all Purilum Flavors! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Chrome, and itā€™s back to working fine now, thank you. Iā€™ve never had a problem with doing that before, very strange.

Thanks again everyone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Working for Chrome, yes. But for Opera and Edge itā€™s FUBAR.

1 Like

One of my personal favorite sayings. That and JAFO

2 Likes

I would expect nothing lessā€¦

3 Likes

Pretty sneakyā€¦slipped the Candy Cake (PUR) in there.

3 Likes

No longer shipping internationally, that really sucks!