Nicotine Rivers growing flavors and how you can help

Yes. Each one is hand drawn, so each is unique!
Thanks for noticing!

3 Likes

I have the strawberry biscuit…just mixed up a tester a few days ago and it has promise! I started a thread for the new line of NR flavors. Check it out!

2 Likes

I see where you are going with this ! Love it![quote=“Whiterose0818, post:305, topic:41215”]
I started a thread for the new line of NR flavors
[/quote]

Will do!

3 Likes

@Nicotine_River

Grant, I’ve been picking up your flavors (River) and now Purilum. Questions -

Are these flavors you’re having made or that you make that are unique and genuine or are they mixtures of other flavor companies’ flavors? Or perhaps is it a combination of that? I would be interested as I’m sure others would as well to know more about what you got cooking over at NR.

FYI - I LOVE Kilanca. Made a Kilanca Custard and can’t put it down. All of them seem very nice.

3 Likes

i asked same question not to long ago answer is post #512 over on nicotine river update & deals thread sorry i dont know how to copy from phone

1 Like

Thanks man! Post# 512 is here.

As for the Purilum brand vs River, I didn’t find anything searching so perhaps @Nicotine_River can give some background. I did find this post from @DarthVapor and the logo is the same so there we go. Now just to get the 411.

1 Like

i think RIVER is the old name

1 Like

after seeing that post from darth i see what ur asking now and why

1 Like

Good evening!

November and December have been insane so I personally apologize for being a ghost lately. There are TONS of things that are we are changing and adding for this coming 2017 - all for the better. First thing to discuss is,

1. Purilum - River Flavors

River flavors was initially something we slowly wanted to move in to. The trouble was that the first couple flavors we created were not built from scratch or in other words from a molecular level. To be honest this bothered me and the team because what we were doing wasn’t that impressive. Upon going through this I can tell you guys that I can guarantee that 95% of the people in this industry that say they manufacture their own flavors are whole heartedly lying except for the name brands. If we could of done it we would of hahaha! Now where does Purilum fit into all of this? Purilum is company we have been working with very closely for a long time. They have a extremely large and sophisticated flavor house in North Carolina. You can check out a video of there business HERE

We believe that there is still a ton of gaps left in this industry when it comes to flavors and we want to bridge them to the best of our abilities. So long story short - on the website they now say “Purilum” instead of “River Flavors” because that is who manufacturers them from scratch. We have no desire to lie and say we do them in house because 1. We no longer do and 2. We want everyone to know the level professionalism that is going into these. All flavors are free of all the bad chemicals and are exclusively sold at Nicotine River :slight_smile:

2. Nicotine Salts

This product will be launching mid January. People have been asking us to carry these products and we are in the final stages of our formulation. Also, this product will not be outlandishly expensive like most people out there are selling it for :slight_smile: It will be relative to our current nicotine prices!

3. NicShield

NicShield is very similar to another product on the market that I am sure you all have heard of that is not carried by us :slight_smile: this product is again our way of putting things into perspective that not everything is worth breaking the bank over. This product will also be released in the middle of January :slight_smile:

I will have more updates come soon on some even larger matters! Feel free to ask any questions as I have now finally caught up.

Thank you all again for everything!

5 Likes

Thank you sir for the explanation. Good stuff. So, the blends you rolled out under the River brand, will those continue? Are they still going to be mixed as they were prior to release or reformulated by Purilum?

Looking forward to the ride with NR in 2017!

3 Likes

Purilum is reformulating them based off our previous recipe they will be identical :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nic River, I recently ordered some nicotine salts liquid from your site because I am wanting to get a higher nicotine hit without the harshness I get from anything above 6mg e-juice made with freebase nicotine . I live in Canada so I had to order the 48mg/ml option for international shipping . Do I basically use it the same as my 100mg/ml freebase nic ? and go for my 6mg target that I already use or maybe a 9mg because it won’t be as harsh now ?

Thanks
Tim

Double Chocolate (CAP) not v2 if the original is available
Toasted Almond (CAP)

Wanted to try and help you out with a few things…

The best way to try and get an active member’s attention here is to “tag” them by using an ampersand, and then use the drop-down menu to select the member name (ie: @Nicotine_River). This puts a notification icon (the blue circle on the upper right over your user name that you see if someone likes a post you made, quotes you, tags you, etc).

Incidentally, if you see a green circle on the upper left, that means you have a PM (private message) or a new post on a private thread you may be involved in.

Most importantly, wanted to clear up the misunderstanding between freebase nic, and 100mg/ml nic.

Freebase nic (as I’ve always understood it) is pure nicotine, or 1000mg/ml (1gram).

1000mg nic has been “cut down” (usually for safe handling) by having been added to PG or VG (for our purposes/intents) to end up with 100mg. while 100mg is still ultra strong, it’s still potentially hazardous.

Regardless, I’ve been in some shops that use pure nicotine (aka freebase nic) and were you to ask for freebase nic, they might assume that you know what you’re doing, and make the mistake of selling it to you, not knowing that you’re thinking is only 100mg. You can see the inherent risk I’m sure, in just such a scenario…

At any rate, from a safety standpoint, and because things like this have happened (I’ve read on ELR, and elsewhere that folks unknowingly bought freebase…), my personal take is the onus is on you for that extra layer of safety! YOUR safety (or a family member, roommate, pet… ). But you can’t know if you don’t research, or someone doesn’t say something.

Anyways, NicotineRiver is awesome about responding, and phenomenal customer service, so I have no doubt you’ll get guidance.

But please don’t take my long-winded post as anything less than wanting to make sure you stay safe in these new endeavors!

Hopefully this helped!
Rob

3 Likes

At sign, not ampersand. Ampersand is the and sign. :stuck_out_tongue:

To add to what you said, this is a really old thread. They’re more likely to pay attention to their vendor thread:

2 Likes

LMAO! I st&nd reminded!
Thank you ma’am! :hugs: :thumbsup:

I need coffee… Derp

2 Likes

Hey @timmybear1

In regards to mixing the salts, they are mixed the exact same way as normal Nicotine. If you simply plug into the ejuice calculator that your desired strength is 6-9mg and your Nicotine strength is 48mg the calculator will work it’s magic and give you the same results as if it was 100mg. In regards to the Salts themselves they will deliver a smoother hit even at 6-9mg however, the higher strength you go the smoother the vape!

*45-50mg is our suggested Nicotine limit for Salts/Normal Nicotine and we do not recommend anyone going above that strength as it can be lethal or dangerous.

2 Likes

Thank you for all the nic info and tips on tagging people, I’m still a newb on this forum and haven’t had the chance to learn all the ins and outs yet . The freebase Nic diluted to 100mg/ml whatever is what I meant . I don’t want that level of safety concern when mixing pure stuff . I definitely appreciate your post regarding personal safety and only took it as such.

Cheers
Tim

1 Like

Thanks! That helps

2 Likes

@Nicotine_River can you please! Add inw cherries to your selection… You have INW cherry and it is different from INW cherries…the consensus seems to be that the “cherries” is far superior than the “cherry” Thank you! :smiley:

8 Likes