Nitecore Magmixer

It is such a missed opportunity from nitecore to put a mixer in the hands of a reviewer who has probably never used a mag mixer or mixed his own juice.

They would have had much better coverage if they gave a few out to people on ELR who actually mix juice, already have mag mixers and could compare nitecore’s mixer to other offerings.

You wouldn’t ask your mum to review a mech mod why would you ask a mod/tank reviewer to review a mixer smh.

5 Likes

Totally agree on that.
What i saw in that review didn’t make me interested in the device i can tell you that much. And lets be real honest here, this is how unexperienced people will look at this device and probably say, no way that is not for me since it barely mixes liquid and seem to have all kinds of issues…

Nitecore kinda blew it by putting it in the hands of this guy which i think is bad since i’m sure they are interested to get fair reviews on this new stirrer of theirs…

3 Likes

Ya I am not sure what the goal was but if it was to make it look bad they did a great job. I am sure it is an ok mixer and if imr shipped to au (anyone else know somewhere that sells them?). I would buy a couple to test with I wouldn’t buy it based off that review.

If i could find a source that sells them that will ship to Au I would be happy to buy one or two and run them to find their limits. It would be good to be able to recommend a mag mixer to people looking to buy one.

2 Likes

The only offering in the States that I’ve found is and it is for pre-order

Pink-Mule.com (I assume in Denmark) shows them in stock now.

https://pink-mule.com/nitecore-nff01-liquid-mixer-70-1200-rounds-per-minute-35-70-degr

If I could find something in the States that isn’t pre-order I’d grab one.

1 Like

I was just unsold… Where’s @Pugs1970 when we need him!? Quick HeavenGifts!

4 Likes

I would appear to be taking a little break Mr Darc lol…normal service shall resume this week :grin::+1:

4 Likes

Has any one ordered one of these mag stirers http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SH-2-Magnetic-Stirrer-With-Hot-Plate-Heating-Lab-Mixer-Stir-Bar-Liquid-Mixing-/172389005753?epid=895567230&hash=item28232f79b9:g:qEIAAOSwAPVZEBwx

Not mega flush with cash at the minute so i thought i would give this a try

1 Like

Not sure if the top one was coming from Germany or China so paid a bit extra got the bottom one from a UK seller

3 Likes