Nitecore Magmixer

Nitecore is coming with a magnetic mixer. Have a look at this.

22 Likes

Have you heard anything about when and where it will be available? My 1964 mag mixer isn’t gonna last forever :laughing:

3 Likes

Yep I gotta have one

1 Like

Haven’t seen any info on that yet. I’m sure we will see price and dates on it pretty soon.

1 Like

I think I’d rather have a vortex mixer myself. I’ve seen a slew of DIY’d mag stirrers, but I can’t find a decent vortex mixer for under $50 or one that I can cobble together.

There’s a few under $50 on eBay these days. :wink:

1 Like

Awesome! I was wondering how I was going to mix my single flavor testers in my 6ml soy sauce bottles. I was going to get some 10ml beakers but it looks like I can just drop a small stir bar in the bottle and let it spin on it’s side.

The nitecore mag stirrer is pretty cool too!

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up. Some of those are looking a little beat up, but there’s definitely some possibles. Cheers!

2 Likes

Hmm …looks the part, be interesting to see how it deals with high VG and no heat.
And good luck getting a spin bar out of a bottle :thinking:

Still…I wants it …

3 Likes

Very easy to do with another spin bar or any kind of magnet.

9 Likes

Ive never actually used a bottle on a spinner, i only ever use beakers, i guess running a magnet up the side of it would do it then eh?..i’ll be quiet now :zipper_mouth_face:

3 Likes

7 Likes

I was thinking the same thing while watching them spin colored water

4 Likes

Still a fan of the trusty LB-501

2 Likes

Penalty flag on play for improper thread derailment.

3 Likes

Imr as it on preorder a 120$ just as i recived my used one bought on ebay grrrrrr https://www.imrbatteries.com/nitecore-nff01-magnetic-stirrer-hotplate/

1 Like

This guy has a “review” up and I use the term review loosely. I really don’t think he has the slightest clue about magnetic mixers but he offers a little info as he fumbles with the mixer :slight_smile:

1 Like

I use to watch some of his older videos a long time ago.

1 Like

OMG! That’s a hoot! I hope he isn’t preparing my lab results, lol. Where are Larry and Curly hiding?

2 Likes

That video is a total joke as a review at least.

1 Like