Nude Nicotine, MUCH FASTER SHIPPING! 3-9-19 Updated

OK, if you haven’t been following my other thread “Nude NIC, might have to kick them to the curb” thread, I decided to place another order over a year later, to see what was what with the shipping. LARGE 30lb. order, shipping from West coast to East coast. The NEW Nude NIC performance was VERY GOOD. You have to put up the BAD, as well as the good, so I’m doing just that. The GOOD !!!

2-06-18 @ 06:15 Order Placed
2-06-18 @ 09:32 Received “Your order has been entered into the loading list for immediate formulation!”
2-12-18 @ 08:07 Message from UPS, Package will be delivered tomorrow (2-13-18)
2-13-18 @ 18:30 PACKAGE ARRIVED !!!

Looks like, they’re BACK on my Christmas gift list. Just passing this on. Looks like they’ve got their issues sorted out.

16 Likes

Same EXACT boat I was in, over a year ago. NEVER had a problem with the quality of their products, ever. Just seemed like it was starting to take longer and longer, until the BJU (Big Jam Up) for me, and I posted my rant post.

Figured I owed it to everyone to do a BIG test (what’s the point in ordering a small bottle), with a big order, and just see what’s what. No leaks, no squeaks, great packaging (like NudeNIC does), and I was actually shocked how fast I got it. I realize the PG/VG can be had cheaper elsewhere, as can NIC, but I like their product. I can’t complain.

2 Likes

I’m glad you’ve had a change of heart. I used to order from them and never had even a hiccup. But as the delivery complaints started flyin I decided to wait it out for awhile. And it’s been a long-ass wait but I think more waiting is in order for me, at least til I see more comments like yours surfacing.
Thanx for letting us know brother!

1 Like

Thanks for the insight. One question 100mg nicotine. Better in VG or PG base?? What are the pos vs cons please.

1 Like

Vg usually oxidizes slower (judging from you pic in the other thread maybe not :grinning:). One issue you have with vg that you don’t have with pg is vg is a lot harder to shake before you mix with it. So there are pros and cons for each. Nic salts will take a super long time to go off as it doesn’t oxidize much at all

2 Likes

@Computerjohn PG is much easier to work with, shake, ie no hot spots, and …

`

Few last points to cover – shelf-life varies largely by nicotine strength, as well as PG/VG ratio. Higher nicotine strengths will possess more nicotine molecules, less likely to be completely solvated by their carrier (PG/VG). Put simply – 100mg/mL formulations will keep for less time than a 24mg/mL formulation. PG is also a much better solvent for this purpose – it has an extremely low viscosity, will dissipate dispersed oxygen bubbles quickly (say that 4 times fast!), and has a longer shelf-life chemically (2 years from DOM, vs. VG – 1 year). Thus some may only see a short shelf-life for a 100mg/mL solution kept on a shelf compared to a 24mg/mL solution kept in multiple frozen aliquots. Remember, nicotine solution solvated in wither PG or VG WILL NOT FREEZE!

`

2 Likes

Nudenic is my favorite brand of Nic. Reasonably priced and superb quality. I am curious as to what the network admins think when I type the URL into my browser and it goes through their Web filter/monitor though…

1 Like

Thanks for info. I just spoke to the supplier and they are sending my replacement 1000ml in 100mg PG. Let’s see how this batch goes. I do agree PG will make it easier to premix the nicotine and to measure. The VG based nicotine is a pain to extract to a syringe at room temp, at freezer temp is almost impossible!!!

1 Like

@Computerjohn @woftam I don’t know if there is any clear definitive answer. PG lasts longer than VG, but VG is far thicker so bubbles move much slower in it than PG, so who knows what will lead to longer last NIC. I know Salts will, but freezing in smaller bottles def. will.

Well something went wrong with my batch 1000ml 100mg VG. I received it on December 7, 2017 and opened it for the first time late January and this is what color my nicotine was when I put it in a 60ml bottle. Yes it does have a peppery aftertaste.

1 Like

@Computerjohn

That as a NEW batch ?? Stored in the freezer airtight ?? I bet it IS peppery.

Lmao!! That was the old batch in VG. They are sending new batch in PG. Then I’m going to put it smaller bottles. To reduce exposure and see how that goes. Which is better for long term, Glass vs plastic?? Amber vs Blue?? They send it in 2 500ml white bottles.

1 Like

@Computerjohn Sorry, didn’t mean to make it seem as if I was making light of the situation. TTNO (Throw That NIC Out) !!!

OK, that NIC is terriblely NOT good to vape. Ok, we got that covered. I’m not a NIC expert but I have, and go through a LOT of NIC.

Do you mind if I ask where you purchased that from ?

Storage: All I can offer, is what I do, you should decide what’s best for you. I buy large bottles of NIC, and at this point, ONLY from Nude Nicotine and @Nicotine_River. As soon as it hits my house, I break down the entire container up into either 60ml bottles, or 120ml bottles. Even though I use 100%PG NIC, I still shake the HELL out of it before breaking down, want a nice even mix in all bottles. I am also starting to titrate more often to make sure the level is as expected. I only use amber glass bottles with phenolic cone lined caps. What’s a phenolic lined cap ??

Why ?? I’ve never had a leaking/sealing/permeation issue with them. I use goggles/gloves because I’m dealing with 100mg NIC, and break down the entire container into the glass bottles, leaving only a 1/4" air gap remaining, tighten the caps tightly, put date/manufacturer labels on them, and load into quart size ziplock bags, and into the freezer they go. Obviously the size of whatever batch I’m making determines how big of a bottle I open, and at most, I only ever have two opened, 1 small, 1 large. When done, cap tightly back in the freezer.

A bit much ?? Who knows, but with the NIC suppliers I use I’ve never had anything go dark, get peppery on me. I JUST did a TWO YEAR OLD NIC TEST from Nude Nicotine, using their Armor 2 NIC and after 2 years in the freezer, it was about as clean, and clear as on day one.

Hopefully my (and others) NIC advice can help you out. NEVER hurts to be cautious, over prepared when dealing with Nicotine.

2 Likes

So I get this then?

(12 pack) 4 oz. Amber Boston Round with Black Poly Cap (22/400) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N5HU3CP/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_VWmHAbMC0Z503

1 Like

@Computerjohn That looks like a WINNER !!!

1 Like

Though the cobalt blue does look great. Lol

(Pack of 12) 4 oz. Cobalt Blue Boston Round with Black Poly Cone Cap (22/400) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0723C4D5V/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_0ZmHAbF6B2SDG

2 Likes

Any color will be fine, and if you want to get TECHNICAL, the shading of the glass is really only to protect against light, and if your freezer doesn’t have a light, like mine doesn’t have a light, even a clear glass bottle will do. For bottles that are left OUT, exposed to light, it would make much more of a difference. Personally I only use amber for my NIC, and have other colored, or clear glass, and I never get them confused. Since we’re talking about bottles that will live in a freezer, glass, and the sealing caps, will be the most important factors.

3 Likes

Very true. So those caps listed should be fine correct. Amber for nic sounds about right, proper color for it. 2nd question do the bottles need to get sterilized before using?

2 Likes

@Computerjohn Wow, you’re putting all the pressure on me now !!!

Kidding. Those caps DO look fine. I’m OLD and FORGETFUL, so for me, the system is NIC is in Amber Glass, Blue is for flavors, Green and Clear I ship out. This way no matter how old I get, hehe, I don’t mix up the toxic amber bottles with anything else. It’s all about what system works for you.

The reason why blocking light, heat, and air are so important is they can and will turn ANY NIC, quality or not, into a brown peppery mess if you let them. Cool, dark, air tight, are all winners for NIC.

For the few times I’ve ventured into a B&M shop to see what’s what, many times I see the staff topping off customers juices with NIC to increase to what they want. These NIC bottles are just left sitting out, light, heat, air, with no concern. My friend let me try a juice he bought from a shop @ 3mg and he wanted 12mg, so they topped it off, and it was very peppery. I don’t think everyone is as concerned about NIC as others.

As far as sterilizing, that is NEVER a bad idea when it’s something you will ingest. Do I BOIL my bottles and caps ?? No, but I do rinse them thoroughly with hot water, and dry before using.

3 Likes

Thank for the information, I greatly appreciate it. I’m sure other will benefit also. lol. They are topping off nic? :scream: Sure let’s give the FDA more reasons to regulate. Most B&M shops I have seen can’t even educate customers correctly on how to properly use devices & batteries. Let’s water down the flavor & possibly over nicotine someone, unbelievable!

2 Likes