What are you watching? 2022/23

Im also positive the pg based sc had alcohol in them. Thats why i said the vg might have lasted longer

4 Likes

@SessionDrummer, actually mate I’ve just remembered that the whole reason that I bought it is so that I could mix your S’mores recipe up but I still haven’t gotten around to it :roll_eyes: I’ve bought many flavours with the soul intention of mixing a certain recipe but I forget what it was for or get sidetracked by another tempting recipe that I see. I’m bloody hopeless sometimes.:person_facepalming:

6 Likes

@Lucas_James_Holden Me too! :expressionless:

4 Likes

Hehe, you’re not hopeless @Lucas_James_Holden, you’re just busy. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

They do @Lucas_James_Holden. I think Walt from Real Flavors covered that a while back (quite a while). I know when I talked to the chemist at Nude NIC he stated that PG was a far better carrier than VG (and we were talking about NIC obviously), and it had a much superior shelf life and lower nxidation rate.

3 Likes

I found one post from Walt, but it’s not the one I was thinking of, but you get the idea. 12-18 months, but 4 years if refrigerated according to Walt, but I have a lot of RF’s older than that, and many at 6 years-ish, and they’re still good.

3 Likes

They are a blast to watch. I’ve watched a number of their reaction videos. They seem fun and genuine.

4 Likes

I have tubi free on my roku smart tv, so thank you for that.

5 Likes

Her response was precious! I was giggling. How unusual to meet someone with little exposure to anything but classical. And how admirable for a couple to lose a child and step up to the plate to bring happiness and fun to others. Good for them!

4 Likes

Cracks me up, this guy. I’ll have to search the Van Halen solo.

4 Likes
3 Likes

MAD HEIDI is a gory splatter fest and an homage to exploitation cinema. Action horror comedy with 92% Rotten Tomatoes rating.
In a dystopian Switzerland that has fallen under the fascist rule of an evil cheese tyrant, Heidi lives the pure and simple life in the Swiss Alps.
My rating 9/10

7 Likes

4 Likes

https://www.netflix.com/title/81622757

7 Likes

@SessionDrummer I’ve watched everyone one of them! Loved this series and am eagerly awaiting season four!

4 Likes

@TimWV it’s not a show/series that I would typically have watched, BUT, you know what they say, “You don’t know, what you don’t know”.

Just on the first series, and it’s been a real surprise, and we’re enjoying it. Glad we did. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@SessionDrummer I think they did a great job developing the characters particularly ones that aren’t as well known, and made the storyline relatable, genuine, and believable.

3 Likes

Thus far, I’m finding it to be shockingly well done.

4 Likes

You can watch season 4 for free. Angelstudios.com I believe has all 4 episodes.

5 Likes

Since I’ve been on medical leave for quite awhile now, I’ve been watching all the Marvel movies in MCU order. I’m up to Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 1. Makes sense to watch them this way.

8 Likes