Ogre and the Augvape Intake

10 Likes

Great review Walt. Airflow sounds smooth. Still laughing at “That’s my cell phone telling me Wife is going out to smoke a cigarette…unbelievable”

7 Likes

Loved the review, makes me want to put my Mad Dog GTA to sleep for a while.
Subbed also TY

8 Likes

Nice review, loving my Intake as well.

7 Likes

You did it again. Great review and another one that I want. You keep hitting me with stuff that I want lately :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Lol, thanks. The alarm system tattles on her. Good catch on the airflow! It really is smooth. Amazing to me per how much travel there is.

8 Likes

@SmilingOgre going to have to agree with @TheTinMan.

6 Likes

Thanks! Don’t do that! That’s another very nice atty. Maybe they can be siblings!

8 Likes

Thank you! Appreciate you chiming in with that. It’s easy to love for sure!

7 Likes

I’ll give Mike and Augvape hell next time I see them. I doubt you’ll be disappointed, lol. Thanks for the watch!

7 Likes

That makes two of us on the airflow. Thanks for being part of!!

7 Likes

It’s giving me Hell getting it wicked right. No matter how I wick it I’m still getting dry hits. The only way I haven’t tried wicking it is the way you wicked the Intake. @SmilingOgre how would you recommend wicking it ? I appreciate it !

3 Likes

Thanks for the watch! Just like I did. Don’t try to push all the cotton in the wicking holes. Cut the cotton so it falls short of going through the holes. Some of the cotton can dangle into the holes but a good part of it will just sit on top of the holes and around the edges of the holes forming a dam.

5 Likes

TY much !!

5 Likes

Your The Man, The Ogre, The Smiling Ogre !!
Loving it now !! Ty Sir

5 Likes

Bravo! Hey, I picked it up from another more seasoned reviewer a while back. Wish I could remember the name. He gets the credit. Pretty sweet aye?

5 Likes

To say the least, it’s like a brand new,never been used GTA/RTA. Flavor is unreal, What a treat !!! I was seriously about to put it in the drawer.
Augvape is looking like it may be a big brother after all, lol.
Im really looking forward to more reviews.

5 Likes

Thank you my friend. I just hope I keep getting good products. It’s a bummer to have to say this one sucks but I’d feel like shit telling people a looser was a good unit. Been pretty fortunate lately.

6 Likes

Great review as always Walt!

Do you make your own claptons? Would love to know that process, have thought about it but that is about as far as I got.

5 Likes

It’s just too simple. Get yourself a Daedalus Avid Artisan coil making whosit. It does the tension and feeding of the clapton wire for you. Stick some wire in it, turn it on, and have a cup of coffee. Turn it off when it gets to the end of the core wires. Thanks for the view!!!

5 Likes