ELR Home   Create recipe   Resource page   My recipes/favorites

Ogre meets the Charon Mini

so is that basically the charon TS mini ??? i love Smoant , i have most of them except the TS and RANKER i just didnt like the form of the ranker but yes its a great company ty great job

Smoant Warranty Swap out

Thank you for the view and the comment! To me they could have dropped the reference to the Charon on this one. It’s not touch screen and the form factor is different from everything else they have put out. I think the screen is probably closest in size to the Charon TS. Probably closest to the Cylon per physical dimensions. I only have the Cylon and of course the Charon mini but both function very well. From everything I have seen and heard, all of their mods are good.

thats funny you say that , bc when you turned it on i thought Cylon all the way , theybcould ha e got creative and created an entire different name lol but none the less its a great little device

Amen. We’re definitely thinking along the same lines.

Thanks Wally!
Fine review, seems all the mods I have except Smok Alien don’t pause long enough to display the puff time, or other information, after you release the fire button. And I like the little animation on this one.
:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

Thank you my friend. Always toying around with something, lol.

Great review again @SmilingOgre, looks a bit like the Vaporesso Tarot but then lots better. Great channel, got yourself a new sub :wink:

Wow! Appreciate that! That’s another company that is putting out some fine equipment, Vaporesso. Good comparison!

Got mine today! I’m Ogrefied; love the thing so far!