Ogre's look at a WhiteRose

33 Likes

Great review, you did @Whiterose0818 proud, especially liked the oscilloscope, just shows exactly what to expect from a Whiterose Mod, cheers :+1:

5 Likes

Thanks for the view and comment! The mod really speaks for itself. Can’t get better.

8 Likes

Most excellent review, brother!!
Thanks for the recognition and love!!!

9 Likes

Sign me up for the OGREVISION Network !!! @SmilingOgre. As soon as you started talking about biasing I knew I was watching the right video. The oscope shots just push it over the edge.

8 Likes

Thank you for doing what you do!!! Those are beautiful creations.

6 Likes

That’s funny. Didn’t think about the word till you mentioned it. Glad to know you can appreciate that. I love the “ogrevision” concept too! What a hoot!

7 Likes

Man I’ve been waiting for this one! Great job.

6 Likes

Thank you for the look-see and thank you for the mod!!! I’m sorry it too so long. The batteries got hung up in PA for forever. Not sure what that was all about. I finally got the batteries Friday night and Saturday I had a show so that put the review off till today. Been vapin the hell out of this thing ever since. First mod I’ve had that can really fire up a Sherman with authority!!

8 Likes

The Sherman is great for a mod like that. And great batteries for that setup too! Glad you’re enjoying it! I was a little worried about whether or not you’d enjoy that style of vape. Lol

5 Likes

I took all the advice you gave me along with keeping on eye on heat flux in Steam Engine and viola!!! You are dead on regarding the Sherman. It’s big, it’s open, it wants a lot of heat. I pushed the build up to .6Ω which brought the draw down to 13A while still providing just over 100W and everything down the line is happy as a clam. Including me!

7 Likes

Great review , I also appreciate the new “ogrevision” concept! @NChris that was awesome of you to gift the mod! I love the way the community supports one another and @Whiterose0818 is one of the best , he is legend!

8 Likes

Thanks for the view! This community really is a lot of fun.

5 Likes

Excellent review on what is basically a very well built project box.

Anyone that knows me has heard me sing WR mods praises. Quality work that doesn’t break the bank.

Ogre, we got to get you set up with a PWM. I know TC is your thing but a PWM with Lipo will give you options that you wouldn’t expect.

6 Likes

I’m definitely excited about anything WhiteRose! I’m all good with PWM. After all, when you get to the bottom of all the whistles and bells, the nuts and bolts of all mods is the ability to alter voltage either via an analog circuit or PWM. I would love to dig down into a PWM. Thank you for the critique as well! Right now I have to survive tax season. Everything I do get’s taxed as “self employment” and with my retirement SS on top of that the government rapes me. Once I get the extortion fees paid I’ll be looking into another WR and I agree with your assessment, a PWM would be the best choice.

4 Likes

Really enjoy watching your vids @SmilingOgre and OgreVision is a great idea @SessionDrummer

Keep it up, I will continue watching for sure!

3 Likes

I’v got the best audience an Ogre could have. Thank you!!!

5 Likes

A great vid review of an awesome mod! Bravo Ogre! :tada::ok_hand:

5 Likes

Thank you Lolly!!! I am one humbled Ogre to have such wonderful associations.

6 Likes
3 Likes