Ogre's Squeeze Box Aspire Speeder

Update to video: I was able to find a firmware upgrade and it brought the max voltage up to 7.4V. It also added a preheat: hard, normal, soft to the VW mode. Everything else remains the same.

13 Likes

Another nice one! I have to give a lot of respect for u to continue doing them and improving as you do. For that and I saw the heads of those who disrespected you in the background!

5 Likes

I honestly laughed out loud. Yes, my collection. Each has it’s own special story. Thank you for watching!!!

2 Likes

Thank you for the review ,I kinda like the no frills design and the form factor.

3 Likes

Thank you for watching! I do too. Simple and functional works for me.

2 Likes

@SmilingOgre Love the review, love the size, and the features.

2 Likes

Thank you sir! I’m diggin it.

1 Like

Great review!
Gotta love the plain-jane and the large display.

3 Likes

Thanks! I’m really surprised at how folks feel about it. I though I was the only one that liked “plane jane”. I have to be honest, I see some of the devices with gaudy paint, wild surfaces, and flashing lights and I’m like “good grief”. Hits me like cheep bling.

5 Likes

My thoughts exactly , I know some love those features and I get it.Just glad we have so many choices now.
I am happy to see a pre-heat function !

3 Likes

That was a good review bro and a very nice looking device. Plus, you can use it as a stress toy with all that squeezing :grin:

4 Likes

Great review.

I like the plain jane style and the fact that is does what it is supposed to do.

4 Likes

There ya go. Hand exerciser!

2 Likes

Thanks for watching! Amen! There are a lot out there that don’t do what they are supposed to.

3 Likes

Very cool review! :tada:

1 Like

Thank you Vapey! Been expecting one from you. Get on the stick! I’m ah needen ah little Vapey humor!!!

2 Likes

Workin on it! :wink:

1 Like