Okay... what's next?

Thanks, I thought that might have been the reason.

I’ll toss in a Part 2 to this question. Is LV just getting the policy implemented now, to get ahead of the game? Or is it state specific (Fla) at this time?

I ordered 2 mech mods from Beyond Vapes in California yesterday, and didn’t have any forms to fill out, for age verification.

It’s tough to try and stay up to speed with all the regulations, and misinformed rumors flying around out there now. I’m sure a lot of the ‘fogginess’ of the regulations is intentional, so it allows the FDA to adjust their interpretation & intended use, at a later date.

Many thanks to those here, trying to keep everyone informed. I’m glad that I am pretty much at the end of my ‘stock up’ phase.

2 Likes

yes. :eyes:

1 Like

Just tried to place an order with originvape.com and now it seems they won’t ship abroad.
This has just happened because i was looking there last friday and they were quite prepared to ship then. They gave me 2 options for post to the uk last friday and now they won’t ship at all. Wtf?!?

Methinks the fear is setting in.

1 Like

It is. And i had to do an ID check. No charge though.
Makes you wonder what’s next.

2 Likes

Here’s a Pre-order but that just means it’s “What’s Next” right? A mini Griffin 25. I read some people saying they were disappointed with the flavor of the current full-sized Griffin 25. Maybe a shorter chimney is the solution? I couldn’t find any reviews (youtube)

Elego Mall should send me one so I can do a review :innocent:
…maybe a black one and a stainless as I am very indecisive

2 Likes

Though it’s not but looks like the Moon Shot. Bet flavor gonna be great.

1 Like

The Moonshot was something on my wishlist …prolly wait for this one. I love my Griffin 22 that I updated with the top airflow set

1 Like

I haven’t quit using MS since I bought it.
It has got to be the easiest wicking RTA on the market. Put in the coils is a challenge, then throw cotton in leaving it long press ring down over deck then trim excess cotton. Done. I watched the video from Ecig at bottom of moonshot page. Never had a problem.

Yes good deal I paid $26 for two. Watch the video if your buying ms.
Edit $26 each.

The non-adjustable juice flow has me thinking against the Griffin 25 mini. I don’t find the full sized 25 lacking in flavor at all, quite the opposite. Just my 2¢.

2 Likes

Well glad to hear that! That’s why we do this… thx!

2 Likes

bumpage~ Well we’ve been saying how we can expect a rush of new products, but this looks like a winner Joytech Ultimo …look at all the coil options. I might have to get one of these…

1 Like

Here’s a video for the Ultimo

and

Buying this with some coils from
http://www.efun.top/joyetech-ultimo-atomizer-kit-4ml.html

1 Like

There is a cost to the vendor for using age verification software or their api, I have contacted a few companies now, one was £1060 per year, another is 350 setup fee, plus £500 per year plus 49p per check, the final one I checked is £19.99 for 10 checks, £149.99 for 100 checks and so on.

The only way online vendors can get away with this cost for free is to ask for a copy of either your driving license, your passport or an official UK ID card which proves your age. Which still have to be checked against the address the items are being sent to.

In the age of Identity theft I think sending a picture of your passport is wreckless …I get it tho, thx for the inside info re: costs

1 Like