One Drop Flavors Single Flavor Tests

They are all listed here but as flavor shots? https://corvexo.com/product-category/flavor-shots/ different company

3 Likes

Yeah, that was the reason for the name, need more strawberry in your favorite juice? Add One Drop to boost flavor, it was something like that.

4 Likes

it says on the bottles of one drop shots to use them at 2mls I believe?

3 Likes

It has been a while since I actually looked at the bottles. The only 2 I use on the regular is the OD cotton candy and caramel. Used those in a mix a friend got a hold of it and he has been getting a 100ml every month. I think that sale was 79 cents for a 30ml bottle so I had bought 3 bottles of each flavor.

Here is the instructions, we were both right :grin:

2 to 3ml per oz is crazy talk though, even with OD flavors being a weaker version of RFSC I still hardly went over 3% which would be less than 1ml per oz. Real Flavors was REAL bad at making flavor % recommendations IME.

4 Likes

Pif’d them all to new mixers. I tried a couple as intended but both faded quickly.

4 Likes

Mine are just sitting in a drawer collecting dust :frowning:

7 Likes

Glad to see you posting @MysticRose !!!

6 Likes

I wish I’d been smart enough and thought about taking a picture of the bottle LOL my EYES suck!

4 Likes

Awwww…thank you. I’m still fighting the good fight. Last chemo treatment was last month, now I just need to recover.

Immune system is literally nonexistent right now so a lot of infections and illnesses. Once my bone marrow starts recovering I hope to be back.

Meanwhile, mixed up my first testers in 6 months 2 days ago :open_mouth: Ordered the RF Boysenberry Pie and Bread Pudding. First mixing at all in 6 months…so guess that is progress :slight_smile:
Slow but sure!

10 Likes

Very glad to hear that @MysticRose. We will keep you in our prayers.

5 Likes