One on One Flavorings

I have had more luck with the real flavors but I find I need to heat steep them before adding nic then let them steep for at least 2 weeks for the harshness to go away. I made up a batch of the bread pudding at 8% and after a couple of weeks it is good but needs to be a little stronger, going to try 10 or 12% next. It’s a drag to have to have to wait so long for the real flavors to be vapable though.

Too bad on the OoO bread pudding, if it is not as good as the RF then I might pass on that one.

Thanks for the tip on the sugar cone.

1 Like

I might try heat steeping. I’ve been using 10-12% flavouring. If that doesn’t work then I’ll give up. Do you normally add your nic after steeping ?

1 Like

For me heat steeping with nic in the juice is a bad idea, 3 enemies of nic, Heat, Light and Air. I am generally not a fan of heat steeping but what has worked for me with the real flavors is to warm a glass of water for about 45 seconds in the microwave. I have the water to about the same level as the juice in the glass bottle and place the glass bottle in the water with the cap on for about 5 minutes. Then I take it out and shake like crazy for 2 minutes then put the water back in the microwave for another 30 seconds and repeat. You will see that the viscosity of the liquid is much thinner when hot which helps to really get it all to mix and I assume helps to dissipate whatever is causing us the harshness, my guess is it might be Ethyl Alcohol which is what nude nicotine uses to extract flavors in there VG line of flavors.

I will then test the mix after a couple of weeks without nicotine a few times and when it seems ready then I add the nicotine and that has worked for me. Someone I know always does all of his juices this way as far as when he adds his nic, I only do so with the real flavors but if I make larger mixes in the future I might do the same.

I am probably going to give up on a lot of these VG based flavors except the strawberry and cream, that combo is way delicious with just 6% and 5% together. I may have to just order his strawberries and cream and see if that one flavors equals what I made at 11%, if so then to me it tastes like Haagen Daz strawberry ice cream, really good.

1 Like

Yes I meant just with real flavours. I’ll give it a go. I usually give most mixes a quick warm to thin the the liquid. If that doesn’t work I’ll bin it. I’ll try the strawberry and cream one. Real flavours are available in the U.K. Now so no hefty postage. Thanks

1 Like

If you do try it, please let me know how it is :slight_smile:

Anyone used One on One Nutty Professor VG flavor concentrate yet? Got some in and the only information I have found is to start around 1-3%. I haven’t found any tasting notes yet.

1 Like

Lol, ignore my previous question, just got done reading the rest of the comments :relaxed:

1 Like

No, but my last order was 1 30 ML that I bought and 1 free one. Not bad! They’re really nice.

1 Like