One On One Flavors: Free Shipping

Do they ever have holiday sales? I don’t think I’ve ever seen any??

3 Likes

We do post quite a bit but just not on the forums just yet.

We’re offering free samples with every order right now so take advantage of it! As far as the shipping goes, any order over $100 recieves free shipping.

Thanks!

OOOFlavors.com

6 Likes

Welcome to ELR!

Very nice to see you visit, and would love to see you become an active vendor!

2 Likes

I’ve posted a fair bit on the Flavor tasting thread. Some recipes and notes on flavors.

4 Likes

@Bob_Bitchen Did you see that they have their flavors on Amazon now? $2.49 per 10ml instead of $3.49 and free shipping. Even beats their price with the 25% discount. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’m getting closer and closer to trying them :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@MysticRose
Had not seen that but I’ll check it out for sure.

3 Likes

Thanks for this, I would have never thought to look there. I’ve been wanting to try a few of their flavors, particularly Milky Undertone. I just added a bunch of their flavors to my Amazon Save for Later cart. I just made a large FA order from RTS, so I’m going to hold off, but I’ll get them ordered sooner or later.

3 Likes

I just ordered some corn bread and bread pudding for a recipe I have in mind. Hope you OOOflavors are good for eLiquid. I like the looks of your selection.

1 Like

I’ve had pretty good luck with the flavors, and tried the one shots. For me, only the Strawberry Jam was a keeper, but the others were interesting. Have some notes up …

4 Likes