One on One Tasting Notes

This far I’ve made a few recipes with ooo flavors and it really is premature to judge them just yet but some are too good to hide from y’all. Sooo

Strawberry candy - you know the one that is wrapped like a strawberry. This is that flavor it taste amazing ! I’ve used it a couple times so far at 6-8% now it’s recommended at 10-15% no way that is super high ( for me at least ). I like this flavor !

Watermelons bang- Hmm odd taste at the end exhale can’t put my finger on it just yet maybe it’s a sicle like or trying to be a rancher idk. But it too like many are recommended at 10-15% heck no I’ve yet to nail this one down I am going to try it next at 3% since I used it last at 6% and it was too perfumey. Jury is still out on this one and it’s sad Bc watermelon is one of my all time favorites.

Cream milky- love !!! That you can get it in VG yes VG base and it taste amazing sweet cream from TFA better watch out I just may have my next go to cream. Now it isn’t overly sweet but the consistency is there and the added depth of cream is super nice being in a VG base. Pick this one up y’all.

Custard- Mmm I like it but cap’s still has it beat. I don’t think u can compare it to a custard really Bc it seems like it’s a nice milk base but more on the egg side of custard idk how to explain it but yes some cream and it does taste nice I would really like to see how this turns out steeped. I only got these flavors this Monday. So far using it at 3-4%. I like it.

Marshmellow ( vanilla)- yummy and a sweet idk if it will beat any marshmallows just yet will have to use it more but the taste is super nice and it does have the same mouth feel depth that a few other marshmallows out there has. It is sweet to the scent and I’ve used it to a batch with custard and creamy milky and it came out good just want to try it once steeped. I used it at 6% .

That’s it for now ! I’ve only had them for less than a week so we’ll see ! Here’s a recipe I’ve made and taste nice but I’ve not tried the steeped version … Taste good as is so far !

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/r/Y0X

11 Likes

Amy I was wondering how the vanilla marshmallow tasted compared to reg marshmallow thanks for clearing that up. So the OOO creams are pretty good . I heard they were week so it put me off . Plus the icecreams I can’t wait to try. If any one has tried the icecreams please let me know .thanks karen

2 Likes

It certainly has a vanilla noted. The marshmellow is fantastic I’ve enjoyed it. I don’t really find them weak myself. In fact the fruits custard milk cream and marshmellow I’ve all used under suggested ratio with effective and enjoyable results. You know everyone’s taste is a lil different. But I generally used the suggested on most TPA FA some Caps. I like them the only one I’m really not crazy about is the watermelons bang just a lil off tasting kinda chemical strange taste idk. Hope this helps.

4 Likes

Hmmm probably should have looked here before buying 20 random ooo flavors. No boggy though just picked up 3 mil tester sizes

3 Likes

Amy? No such recipe exists? Do you have any public recipes involving ooo I just picked up a bunch of samples?

2 Likes

I don’t think they’ll public anymore. which flavors did ya get !!!

2 Likes

Strawberry milk, rainbow sherbet, straw sherbert, cake batter, baked honey oats, cream ( milky undertone), fruity hoops cereal + I have to run down to the store at 5 to pick up the 12 more I just ordered. Don’t have list here caramel for sure will post others later

2 Likes

Ordered samples of most of FA line too. Trying to bring my pg down as well as chemicals

3 Likes

That’s what I did as well !

2 Likes

Caramel candy squares kiwi natural

3 Likes

oh sounds good but I never had any of those flavors.

2 Likes

Any suggestions on use, swapping with flavors %

2 Likes

How strong in comparison to TPA?

2 Likes

TBO I believe you could start most creams and savory flavors in the 3.5-5% IF they are the VG based flavors. It seemed if I can recall correctly that most of their Pg based flavors that were fruits were pretty potent. I remember never nailing down watermelon bang it had an odd little chemical taste at the end and the web site had said like 5-10% no way same thing for the strawberry candy it was strong as well So that made me start candy varieties of theirs on the lower end of 1.85-3% and that seemed to work. I really like their vanilla marshmallow and their creamy milky undertone both of these I use in the 4-5%.

Hope this helps. I only have at current butter lemon butter toffee creamy milky undertone and root beer.

4 Likes

These numbers are as part of a mixture.? Or stand alone? Thx

3 Likes

These were mine starting % in a mix. I don’t ever make a standalone flavor, well it’s been forever since I did.

3 Likes

Ok, I just mixed up 10ml of 70/30 no nic juice with 3% 50/50 Strawberry Ice Cream Bar and 5% Sugar Cone. Tasting on my finger. There is a fairly strong chemical taste.

I placed a few drops in my Velocity with dual 24awg Ti coils running at .19ohm. 450° and 70 Joules and it had a fairly weak flavor of Strawberry coming through. The cone was very faint. I didn’t taste the chemical flavor I did on my finger.

So I made some adjustments.

At 500° and 75 Joules at first hit it was pretty good. I vaped a few more drops at this setting. One vape I had a good flavor come through and it was pretty darned good. It was almost a perfect Strawberry sugar cone. I am definitely going to play with this one!

5 Likes

Hit the reply button by accident and posted before I was finished…

I then cranked the settings to 550° and 85 Joules. It’s pretty good. I am guessing it will only get better once everything steeps awhile.

For my first mix with these flavors I am surprised I actually had good flavor that was pretty close to what I was after

4 Likes

I’m excited for ya !!!

Btw if you want to edit your posts ( like your situation that just happened) click the lil pencil and you can adjust your post and make corrections.

2 Likes

Yeah, I have to edit nearly every single post I make. I didn’t want to make that big of an edit in case someone was reading :wink:

3 Likes