Original Crown RBA

And to answer your original question I think I’ve heard of people putting a 3mm clapton coil in there. Seems impossible to me. I have only ever used the coils that came with the RBA and they suck shit.

1 Like

This is what I’ve seen as far as opening the juice slots. I bet you get a better vape from that

Builds

1 Like

Builds

2 Likes

i think you are both right its just shit and these days the coils are cheap and i have so many things in rotation they last forever but ty for the replies and @JoJo if you dont mind could you close this thread thank you @TheTinMan1 ill try to mess with the drill and let you know but back to stock coils lol

1 Like

ya ive read and watched all i could find i was hoping for a miracle answer lmao

1 Like

I found that image of the open juice slots on google but @quitter1 posted the pic here a long time ago. @Pro_Vapes has a good build thread here

Crown Subtank Rebuild Deck Picture Tutorial

2 Likes

my last build simple but works on everything lol just not the crown

2 Likes

I miss my crown man. Well it’s sitting right on my desk but I miss vaping on it. That tank has flavor for days.

3 Likes

ya that and the clieto will forever be in my rotation

1 Like

im going to be testing some RFSC flaves and want to use a subohm tank to switch things up and those two will be used for sure , i need to test these flaves b4 i commit to anymore , since its been so hit and miss for me but the ones that are good are homeruns @TheTinMan1

1 Like

What is the ID on that coil? @Pro_Vapes has a 3mm horizontal build on that thread. I think the fact I’ve only used the coils that came with it and those tight juice slots is my problem.

1 Like

I was never able to build anything on the Crown RTA that would equal the manufacturers coil. Since I don’t buy vendor coils I had to retire my Crowns. If they had a Ti option it might have lasted longer. At the time it was the best I ever tried. They were groundbreaking with use of SS coils.

2 Likes

2.5 i cant imagine much more

1 Like

i cant give it up the rba can go but not my crown lol

2 Likes

im glad you chimed in bc i was getting ready to pm you but you answered my question

2 Likes

I opened up the juice slots on mine and it helps but the coil size needed to get a decent warm vape blocks what little airflow it has. I just started to rebuild the stock coils instead. It’s a bit of a pain but they vape quality is much better.

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nBE9EA8yeI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpLC0naDAlk&t=2s

2 Likes

leaks arent the problem its the taste and dry burn ill try the vertical but im highly doubting it but ty

1 Like

The Crown will work good on the Hohm wrecker G2 or the slice :+1:

1 Like

i do need a new mod the slice may be in my future

1 Like