Pharaoh RDA Deck technology

The only issue is when people decide they can have their own facts!!! Lol

2 Likes

thats funny i always tell people look you cld have an opinion but you cant argue a fact or call an opinion a fact , then i have to explain a fact is this its known and cant be disputed this is a television thats a fact but if its the best tv that can be argued lol

1 Like

The royalty thing he makes on the pharaoh is actually the only thing that stops me from pulling the trigger on that RDA. I donā€™t wanna help fill his pockets with anything. Not actually true, i would love to fill them with lint :laughing:

So therefore i go for other RDAā€™s where he has no monetary interest or any other interest for that matter. And there is a ton of good RDAā€™s out there to get.

2 Likes

If Rip had lobbied congress or been a proponent of the FDA Deeming Regs I would feel different, but he didnā€™t do that did he? As far as I know it was that one ridiculous video where he was pushing mineral water or some stupidness. Whatever, I think heā€™s done far more good for the vaping community than anything else. Not to say Iā€™m a RT fanboy, I just think there comes a time to let it go and enjoy a tremendous RDA :slight_smile:

As for builds, Iā€™m running dual fused Clapton SS and itā€™s excellent. Itā€™s 4 wraps each, 4mm ID. The vape is so good I donā€™t think Iā€™ll try any other builds.

2 Likes

There are a lot of reviewers out there I like. I donā€™t feel any different about Rip than I do Grimm or Bogan. Not sure if Grimm gets any coin from the Recoil RDA But it doesnā€™t really matter. Itā€™s on my list.

Iā€™ve got to try that build you have. Iā€™ve done a 28g twisted kanthal 7-8 wrap at .84 ohms. It is better than the single fused clapton I had on there but still not giving me what I want. Either I need a different build or need wicking better.

1 Like

Have you watched this video? I started from 4:50 just to take you right to wicking. Once I started doing it like this I got a better vape and much easier to drippppp :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™ve seen that video before i got my Pharaoh and man this is really hard to watch. But Iā€™ve tried the trick with not closing the juice well and i havenā€™t noticed any difference. Got a 0.45Ohm kanthal clapton in there so maybe itā€™s different with a bigger coil.

1 Like

I will check it out when I get home. The only thing really holding me back from enjoying this RDA is wicking. I get some good hits, but I really have to baby it. If not I get a slight dry hit.

Watching Riptripper is like fingernails on a chalkboard to me. Some videos not as bad as others. If heā€™s associated with a good product that doesnā€™t bother me , just assure me you canā€™t hear his annoying voice when you vape on this dripper can you. No, phew then itā€™s ok to proceed. Itā€™s gotten good reviews everywhere Iā€™ve seen. Definitely on the try list for me.

1 Like

Isnā€™t this thing supposed to be leak free? Seriously, Iā€™m about to chunk it in the road.

Anything leaks if you over drip it. Or does it leak through the 510?
I heard some people had leakage problems on the Pharaoh.

I think itā€™s leaking through the 510.

I tend to be on the conservative side when I drip.

What you can do is to try to tighten the 510 screw at the bottom but be careful so it doesnā€™t snap on you. If that doesnā€™t help you could try to change the peek insulator you have on the 510, that is if you got a spare.
Thatā€™s all i can come up with right now since i donā€™t own that one myself and got no clue what kind of spares it comes with.
Hope you can get it to stop leaking. Good luck.

1 Like

Thanks. Itā€™s got me a little discouraged at the moment. Which is my way of saying itā€™s pissing me off. Lol.

1 Like

One of my Goons started leaking through the 510 and when i tried to tighten it i could tighten it just a little bit but that tiny bit helped and it kinda stopped leaking. It can get a bit damp after a while but that is nothing compared to leaking.

1 Like

Iā€™m putting it on standby for a few. Itā€™s frustrated me so Iā€™ve wicked my OBS Engine and a TF-RTA, so Iā€™m going to relax a bit and enjoy a vape.

I may put it off till tomorrow when Iā€™ve had time to reflect on it a bit. It may keep me from chunking it.

1 Like

For two days now I havenā€™t had a dry hit. Keep the the fill slotwide open, used the tilt method to drip 10 drops on each side.

Both days Iā€™ve had leaks. It isnā€™t from the 510 pin or the airflow holes. It appears to becoming from the airflow ring itself. When it did it today I checked the airflow holes and they are bone dry. Plus a majority of the leaking was on the opposite side of the air flow holes. I hadnā€™t dripped for a while but I tilt the mod towards me with the airflow facing away so Iā€™m thinking that maybe I had overfilled earlier. Unscrewed the top and part of my wick was dry and the juice well was dry.

There is really no where for it to leak from the airflow ring. I donā€™t even touch that ring. So Iā€™m looking at it and I think that as condensation builds up in the chamber itā€™s slipping past this o-ring.

I canā€™t see how itā€™s getting out any other way.

There doesnā€™t appear to be a spare for it in the bag. :cry:

How does the cap look like in this area? any dents or scratches?

1 Like

None at all. Itā€™s a new tank and I havenā€™t tipped it over or dropped it. Threads on smooth. I have a large o-ring kit at work that I will rifle through today and see if I can find a match. You would think that o-ring would come with the RDA. A spare that is.