Picture Game - What is it?

Ok, it’s simple. The best is to not show a full picture, but rather part of a picture. Windows Snipping Tool makes it easy. Like so…

We can have a lot of fun trying to figure out what this is. Now if you don’t have Windows Snipping Tool or other way to grab part of an image, you could always post the full image. But make sure it’s something unusual or, as in the case of this one, a little out of date…

Also best to not use pics that are linked to a webpage or hosted image because it may reveal too much and spoil your fun.

So… what is it?

7 Likes

Goes into a 45rpm record hole to play on a record player that only has a 33rpm shaft… telling my age here…

13 Likes

It’s a vinyl record centre…don’t know the real name lol…absolutely would not of got that from the little picture lmao

4 Likes

It’s the center for adapting 45 rpm records on a record player.

4 Likes

Absolutely, a 45 record adapter!

I started with a simple one. Now…your turn. Make it tuff!!!

4 Likes

So it’s not “Tornado Man”'s super-hero logo?
Actually, I knew what it was the second I saw the hint. I used to play with these as a kid. Mom and dad were always pissed when they couldn’t find them.

3 Likes

Took me a second or two to find something that might be a stumper… what is this…

4 Likes

Lock de-icer…?

5 Likes

Nicely done ya ol’dog… next?

4 Likes

Maybe too easy so far. Try this…

Oh and yes, I’m aware you can cheat. Google has a search by image feature. I know no one here would ever do that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

no idea on that… hmmm

2 Likes

watchband, timing belt…
This has now surpassed my need to know the meaning of life.

5 Likes

There is a meaning…?

8 Likes

Classic! Love that movie

2 Likes

seriously no clue whatsoever…

1 Like

corrugated metal?
enchilada casserole?

4 Likes
1 Like

Little more to look at…