Picture Game - What is it?

I know the game is that I post a picture and you lot guess what it is. The thing is, I see these things lying around on the street all the time and I don’t have a clue what they are so I would like to turn this around.
Could anybody please enlighten me and tell me what these thing are?

They are about 6 cm long and have an ID of 6 cm too.

1 Like

That almost looks like a C02 cartridge.

4 Likes

Those are CO2 cartridges. Used for BB guns and air rifles. Nail guns etc. People use them to do “whip its”. They inhale the gas for a quick cheap high.

4 Likes

Damn, really? I thought the proper drugs in Amsterdam were cheap enough so people wouldn’t use stuff like this.
The streets are festooned with them.

Just came across this bit of info.

CO2 canisters are sometimes confused with nitrous oxide canisters, used in whipped cream dispensers. Inhaling nitrous oxide is illegal, extremely risky and can cause serious health problems, but some people engage in it to get a “high.” Inhaling CO2 from a CO2 canister causes death due to suffocation. Any inhaled amount stops oxygen from flowing to the brain. While inhaling either is dangerous, people can mistake CO2 canisters for nitrous oxide canisters – ensuring almost certain death or, at the very least, brain damage.

If the above is true a large group of people in Amsterdam should be dead by now :thinking:

4 Likes

I think they must be nitrous containers then. They’re for whipped cream, hence the “Whip it” name. LoL

6 Likes

I’m thinking you’re right. If they were CO2 and people were using them it should have made the news by now.

5 Likes

Gotcha well close enough.

4 Likes

Whip-its are filled with N2O (nitrous oxide). The nitrous is used in whipped cream dispensers, hence the moniker. I’ve done a few in my day-Stopped when I saw a friend pass out while hitting a balloon and when she fell over, another friend went diving for the balloon rather than her bestie.

There’s a reason it’s also known as Hippie Crack!

EDIT: I should’ve read the rest of the comments. My bad! Carry on!

4 Likes

3 Likes

Is it the neon bar sign in the human league video for “don’t you want me” ?

3 Likes

:slight_smile: No, it’s geekier than that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Drawing a blank on this one…

1 Like

Well I guess I win this round. Not much way to show more without giving it away

6 Likes

I never would have guessed it. You stumped everyone with this one. :thinking:

3 Likes

I knew but was being fair :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Never seen that one before.

1 Like

Screenshot_20190128-194809_Chrome
Let’s start this again!

3 Likes

Shama Lama Ding Dong ??

Don’t hate, I got it a few years back as a gag gift, but I never dared to try it.

4 Likes

Wow! I just googled strange stuff. Your to good!

2 Likes

20190128_202343

2 Likes