Poll on Trolls

I say we go on a bridge-blow-up spree.
Save the billy goats!

If you know what any of that means, then you’re old.

4 Likes

Wow, Ill give this forum one thing yall are a family that doesnt let shit die. Good consistancy. Your support for Joel5 is amazing even tho he provides people with information that could be potentially harmful. Now that I think about it the mods of this forum must really suck because any forum mod that would let someone like Joel5 continue to spread bad information that hurts vaping or someones healtg is an idiot. Its obvious everyone in this forum knows what kind of person Joel5 is and you all know what kind of person I am and I feel extremely unwelcome here so I wont be coming back. Now you can all have a celebration that I am leaving this forum. Have fun teaching people to blow their faces off and burn their houses down with the town clown Joel5. Admins can kick me I dont really care. Anything on this forum can be accessed through google etc and members off this forum arent the only ones with access so your misinformation has the potential to hirt lots of people. Ya yall know joel is an idiot not to take serious, but new members such as myself dont and people who find info on here through google dont as well. Goodbye

1 Like

Your mob mentality and troll support is a great way to keep this forum growing and thriving. Good work!

Im ashamed of the way I acted, all of you who have bashed me on here should feel ashamed as well. I said I was wrong, but thats not enough you gotta keep talking shit. You wanna keep bashing me, Fuck all of you and your shithole forum.

Ay yo
@AuraBorealis
I wasn’t bashing you, in the slightest.
I was bashing the people you mentioned. People that come to this forum and take any info, trolled or not, and blow their faces up.
Shit, if nothing else, I was promoting you.
And then congratulating you and the family for being so cool, easy to work with and so willing to work everything out and STILL inform the masses!
Hope you’re still here and sorry for any confusion!

7 Likes

Well that was…interesting.