Posting Recipes

I was wondering if something has changed on the forum when posting recipes from ELR. These type of links use to open into more of an illustrated post. I’m trying to make sure it’s not on my end because it doesn’t open as before on any of my devices.

http://tjek.nu/r/8YCX

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1121597/Banana%20Cream%20Pie%20(Gmix)

Like This…

Simple Text still works.

Banana Cream Pie (Gmix) : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1121597/Banana%20Cream%20Pie%20(Gmix)

0.7% Banana (MF)
2.5% Banana Cream (LA)
1% Cream Whipped (FA)
1% Graham Cracker (SC) (Real Flavors)
1% Sweet Cream (CAP)
0.7% Vanilla (MF)
1.5% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA)
6% Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)

Flavor total: 14.4%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/8YCX

Copy as HTML Text is working now but it didn’t work for me last night

Banana Cream Pie (Gmix)

Ingredient %
Banana (MF) 0.7
Banana Cream (LA) 2.5
Cream Whipped (FA) 1
Graham Cracker (SC) (Real Flavors) 1
Sweet Cream (CAP) 1
Vanilla (MF) 0.7
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 1.5
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 6

Flavor total: 14.4%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
1 Like

I don’t think it is only the new posts that are affected either - looking back over some of the threads it is the same across the board on a few different devices. It still appears to be working with links to other domains.

1 Like

@daath, I never got a reply, but no links from blue are working now.

I’ve just asked the Discoruse team what is going on.

What do you mean no links from blue are working now? Nothing produces the boxes?

The recipe copy links from the drop down menu aren’t working for me. I click to copy, and when I try to paste there’s nothing there.

2 Likes

Ah, I see. You might need to upgrade you Adobe Flash (copy requires Flash to work) :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yep, flash. Ive run into that problem several times.

2 Likes

I don’t know what has happened. I updated Adobe on my laptop and desktop, restarted the browser and both pcs, but neither will copy a recipe from blue wrench drop down menu.

Pasted from Laptop Clipboard

Pasted from Desktop Clipboard
Season 6

1 Like

If you are running firefox click tools/addons/plugins and see if it is set to Ask to Activate. If so you can set it to always activate, i set mine to Always Activate. My firefox no longer looks like firefox and hasnt for a very long time so it is difficult for me to tell.

If you are running Chrome im sorry but this is where i must step aside, i used it only once many moons ago.

If that doesnt work.

Have you recently installed any new addons?
Do any old addons need to be updated?
Has the browser been updated recently or need to be updated?

1 Like

I added the Firefox browser, now things are working again. I’ve been a longtime Chrome user, but it was getting a bit aggravating and it snoops too much. Now I just need get use to this new browser… Thanks Guys for the help!

Peach Cobbler (Gmix)

Ingredient %
Apple Pie (FA) 2
Golden Butter (CAP) 0.5
Liquid Amber (FA) 0.5
Liquid Stevia (Pyure) 0.5
Peach (Flavorah) 2
Peach (INAWERA) 1.5
Peach (MF) 0.75
Pound Cake (Flavorah) 1.5
Rich Cinnamon (Flavorah) 0.1
Vanilla (MF) 0.5

Flavor total: 9.85%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
5 Likes

Ive been using it since they first launched and havent had too many issues with it over the years. Lots of great security addons available on their website too.

1 Like

You could try with the Opera browser - It’s chrome based, but apparently it’s better :slight_smile:

1 Like

@daath There still seems to be a problem with posting a link to a recipe/private recipe. It used to be that when the link was c&p’d (like this:)

it would turn to a more illustrated post like @Pro_Vapes mention in the op. Now it just posts as a link.

1 Like

Yep, I answered it here:

Still waiting on response…

2 Likes

Aahh, missed that. Thank you sir! :+1:

2 Likes

Actually I that just gave me an idea to test - It might have something to do with the countermeasures I’ve taken against bots and scraping! I’ll test something later!

2 Likes

My test didn’t work, but debugging revealed the problem was in an update to the forum. One of the developers acknowledged the problem and added it to his list. Now we have to wait until they have time to fix it :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I was looking something else up on the discourse meta and saw your post and thought “Hey, we have that problem too!” Then I saw it was you who posted it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’m a dork…

2 Likes

hahah :smiley: EvilTrout is gonna fix it, though I have a feeling his todo list is pretty long :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

That was quick. It should work with straight ELR-links again, but it doesn’t seem to work with shortlinks

vs

3 Likes