Private Recipe Sneak Peek (WIPs) Part 1

Shows the recipe is marked as private…

With the private links sometimes you have to go back and click it again. Usually works the second time.

Awww! We did the same thing for a kitten once. She turned out to be the most interesting cat i’ve ever met. Raised with 3 dogs, she did’nt know how to “cat”, so she would come when called to, chase and retrieve a ball and went to the door for outside business instead of the litterbox. Best cat I’ve ever had.

2 Likes

This one has me excited! Adaptation of an earlier mix. I mixed this Friday in a 120ml twist top bottle. Have left the twist top open since and just tried it. I also tried at time of mix. The difference between now and Friday is unreal. I think it will end up a fantastic vape once the steep is done. But…I could easily vape this now.

Blackberry Ice Cream Custard II (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Blackberry (CAP) 4
Blackberry (FA) 0.7
Blackberry (SC) (Real Flavors) 0.5
Custard (INAWERA) 3
Liquid Stevia (Pyure) 0.8
Vanilla Ice Cream (LB) 3.5
Vienna Cream (FA) 1

Flavor total: 13.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
7 Likes

This my good man looks amazing!

1 Like

What Cutlass92 said.

You guys are just trying to get me to buy LB vanilla ice cream though… That’s been sticking out like a sore thumb lately.

1 Like

well liquid barn just started shipping to indiana today!

If we’re successful you’ll be a happier DIY machine :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just mixed this up a couple days ago and sampling it now, I really like and pretty much all Real Flavor (SC)

Caramel Apple Toffee : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1759512/Caramel%20Apple%20Toffee

6% Apple Butter (SC) (Real Flavors)
2.5% Butter Toffee (SC) (Real Flavors)
2% Caramel (SC) (Real Flavors)
1% Liquid Stevia (Pyure)
3% Saline (0.9% solution)

Flavor total: 14.5%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/e3Mc

4 Likes

I’m super excited about this one! Just mixed it up and the finger taste is bang on.

8 Likes

Been playing with Blackberry lately. I posted the Blackberry Ice Cream Custard several days ago. Here are a couple more. They are cousins. One using FA Soho, the other TPA RY4 Double. The Soho one is far better in my opinion, but the other ain’t too shabby either. Still in the steeping stage though, so we shall see.

I’ve never mixed RY4D as a single flavor. However, I do with the Soho and mix it at 12%. You could certainly go up or down with either of these, but the thing to not is the CAP and FA Blackberry combination. Like other winning combinations such as FW Blueberry and FA Bilberry, this combination works amazingly well. Now I wouldn’t go so far as to say it makes for a really authentic blackberry…I’ve yet to taste that in a vape. But after 2+ years trying to find a good blackberry profile, this is the best I’ve found by far. FYI - the combo in the Ice Cream vape I posted previously was higher so it could stand up to the creams.

Creamy Black RY4 (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Blackberry (CAP) 3
Blackberry (FA) 0.5
Boysenberry (Flavorah) 0.5
RY4 Double (TPA) 6
Vienna Cream (FA) 1.5

Flavor total: 11.5%

Creamy Black Soho (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Blackberry (CAP) 3
Blackberry (FA) 0.5
Boysenberry (Flavorah) 0.5
Soho (FA) 8
Vienna Cream (FA) 1.5

Flavor total: 13.5%

5 Likes

I’ve been doing some SF testing and this recipe came to mind. This RF SC Ice Cream Sandwich is pretty good, but I felt it was just slightly lacking. I’m hoping these minor adjustments will knock this flavor out of the ballpark.

While I’m here, this is another recipe I’m working on. I’ve tried a Pina Colada recipe quite a few times… I’m hoping this this is the one.

9 Likes

Your Vienna Cream is missing a brand ID :wink:

1 Like

Thanx… It’s fixed now.

1 Like

how are you liking the RFSC i see your using a few ??

1 Like

I ordered 5 of them during their $2 sale. I’m doing my 2 week test this weekend. So far I’n impressed with a couple and I’m hoping this will hold up over time.

2 Likes

I tested the RF SC Frosted Animal Cookie and it’s pretty damn good at 2 weeks. After tasting it, this recipe came to mind…

6 Likes

Now that reads (sounds) really refreshing and tasty to boot! :thumbsup:

How’s the JF different from FW?

2 Likes

ive gotta get some of that FLV frosting , ive seen it in a lot of recipes it must be pretty good ??

3 Likes

I think the FW was better… It’s just on my do not use list. The JF is pretty accurate, but more of a lighter cake flavor. My number 1 cake is Pound Cake FLV. I just thought it might be a little heavy for this mix.

I think of it as more of a creamy sweetener with a little extra mouth feel… at least that’s what I’m hoping it adds to the Pina.

3 Likes