Private Recipe Sneak Peek (WIPs) Part 1

That looks pretty good @VapeyMama but I don’t have the “Peanuts (INW)” think a little Nut Mix (FA) would work or does it really just need the Peanut? (Still waiting on my last order to get here for that Peanut Nutter Cookie, before I can mix though).

1 Like

A little bit of nut mix could definitely work, might not even be needed though. I just really like that peanut flavor and thought it would add a nice layer.

2 Likes

nods… when I get my flavors in, I’ll try it both ways… I’d really like to have a nice Peanut Butter Cookie type vape and (at least not right now) not have it overpowered by a different “nut” (one nut is enough… me).

3 Likes

I mixed this one up along with the others and I made a change to this mix. Instead of a candy bar, this one fits more into a cookie category.

Early notes… After a finger test, the cookie was a little too subtle for what I’m shooting for. I upped the cookie from 1.3% to 2.5% for a more cookie forward mix

The other 2 should land as I hoped after a good steep, as the FT seems very close to what I’m shooting for.

2 Likes

I adapted @VapeyMama’s McCookie recipe. This profile looks very good, but I had to sub some flavors. I’ve tried a Lemon Iced Cookie a couple times, but I failed miserably. After viewing @VapeMama’s recipe, things kinda snapped into place. Big Thanks for your recipe and inspiration.

8 Likes

I’m probably stepping way out on a limb with this one. I tried this nearly a year ago and it came out ok. I’m taking another shot at this with some more defined flavors…

Original Recipe…

Lemon Lime Icebox Pie

2 cans (14 oz each) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
6 egg yolks SAVE $
1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
1 teaspoon grated llime peel
1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
1/2 cup fresh lime juice
1 large graham cracker crumb crust (9 oz)
Lemon and lime slices, if desired

My Interpretation…

Strictly a concept at this point.

4 Likes

Mixed this one today, I’m going to let it be for a day and I’ll get back to you tomorrow. Lemon and lime seem to be some of my favorite vapes right now!

2 Likes

Waiting on the Lemon (SC) (RF) to come in to mix these up. I’m going to be mixing version 2.0 (can’t wait). Essentially SNV, correct?

2 Likes

Considering this is a cream based recipe it’ll probably take some time to fully develop… I personally wouldn’t vape it for a month, but I will finger taste it periodically just to see how it’s developing or changing.

1 Like

I’ll get back to you in a month then! Thanks @Pro_Vapes

1 Like

this looks great , ive been thinking of a key lime cheescake type vape but have wondered what im gonna do with the creams and that combo with cream whipped and condensed sounds great

1 Like

It’s my first go with CM SC RF in a mix. I’m not sure how it will turn out. Hopefully it’ll be a good combo. I SF tested the CM @ .75% and it was pretty stout, almost taking on a buttermilk note. But viewing the notes from a couple other mixer .3% should be a good starting %.

1 Like

You addressed me but @Pro_Vapes answered. So I’m not sure what you were asking me or if you were even meant to address me. :confused:

This is what I replied to…

Ah, ok. Well that fixes part of my confusion! :slight_smile: Thanks dude.

1 Like

I got inspiration for this mix from some tasting notes @Lolly posted in a different thread. I added the Butter Toffee because this mix has a similar profile to my Swedish Oatmeal Cookie recipe and it pairs really well with chocolate and nuts…

WIP

Pistachio Cookies and Cream

Ingredient %
Butter Toffee (SC) (Real Flavors) 0.75
Cookie (Biscotto) (FA) 1.60
Dark Chocolate (MF) 0.60
Pistachio (Flavorah) 1.00
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 3.50
Vanilla Ice Cream (LB) 4.00

Flavor total: 11.45%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
8 Likes

I know I’m blowing up this thread, but I’ve had plenty of time on my hands and I’ve seen a lot to give me inspiration.

WIPs

This is a v2 of a mix that came out ok the 1st time, but I feel it can be improved…

I’d like give credit for the Macaroon from a recipe I saw on All the Flavors recipe site.

This next mix was inspired by a finger taste from my Lemon Lime Icebox Pie…

4 Likes

I don’t think you are blowing anything up. I depend on recipes and experienced mixers for inspiration because I am sorely lacking in flavor pairing skills. That’s just the truth. Its far away from anything I’ve ever done.

The citrus punch looks great but I’m hesitant to buy many MF flavors, especially fruits, because others don’t seem to have good opinions. I have lemon and think its great. How does the orange compare to the new FA orange flavors?

3 Likes

I have no clue about the new FA Orange(s). I probably own at least 6 or more other orange flavors and MF is a lot more accurate IMO.

Just as with any other vendor MF has it’s flops. But with recommendations and research, it’s not hard to find the winners.

4 Likes

Orange mf is very good. If you only buy one orange from fa I would recommend blood orange…it’s a bit easier
To work with. Orange shisha inw is also another good orange.

3 Likes