Private Recipe Sneak Peek (WIPs) Part 1

Can it be used to create other malt flavors other than chocolate?

1 Like

Screenshot - thank you :blush:

1 Like

One of my favorite flavorings. Pretty much all of their creams are nice, some of their bakeries and tobaccos too. I wasnt a big fan of their fruits or drinks except for rootbeer, its the perfect rootbeer barrel.

IMO they do creams very well.

4 Likes

We have a couple CBD threads on the forums with a TON of info on where to by and how to make liquids. Give the search bar a quick workout to find the treasure, hehe. Holler if you need any help.

4 Likes

Yes, I use it in many different recipes for specific purposes.

2 Likes

Your juices always have the best names!

1 Like

Haha thank you!

1 Like

I also use FA Sour with fruit a lot. Wondering… I’m using stevia. Should I try pyure? Yes marshmellow is wonderful and so is cotton candy.

1 Like

I’m not sure what the difference is between the 2. I’ve only used Pyure and it has worked out very good for me.

2 Likes

Additives. And they can vary from brand to brand. Which is why I prefer to use raw stevia (powder), into straight pg. That way nothing unwanted colors the mix.

2 Likes

I have the Pyure clone (with added citric acid and vinegar) which I only use with fruits and I have the reb a in pg which i use as a general sweetener with non fruits. I almost always pair with Erythritol.

TBH I rarely use either but I have them there.

4 Likes

Interesting!
Yeah, that’s one of many additives I’ve yet to try. Once I get flavoring under my belt, I fully plan on testing the waters with Erythritol, malic acid, and citric acid for starters.

4 Likes

Interesting, you are the second or third person I have heard of, doing this. What in your opinion does it do to pair the two together?

I tried Erythritol on its own and it wasn’t very impressive, but maybe I will have to give this a try. Suggestions on ratios or percentages?

2 Likes

I can’t speak for ejuice, but in baking I use 2-3 parts erythritol and 1 part stevia. The stevia is quite a bit sweeter but can be bitter if you use too much, and the erythritol can give somewhat of a cooling sensation (again, in baking) if you use too much. They actually work quite nicely together to balance out each other’s downsides.

7 Likes

@VapeyMama totally nailed it that is the exact ratio I use and the exact reason I use it :grinning:

8 Likes

I guess I should get some erythritol for my ejuice now, since I now know that I know how to use it! :laughing:

7 Likes

just got done trying this one wow its good!

6 Likes

What does the wow do here? Is it more for the bread or is the filling part of it important too? Its the only flavor I don’t have, but I have a few sub options… Ever used Paczki (sc) (rf)? I think that might add some “filling” depending on how prominent the fruit is in wow. Not much bread in that flavor, but I was thinking zeppola (fa) might work for the dough.
Anyway, nice looking recipe!

2 Likes

Wow is more the dough. Recommendations on it are to put it with fruit to make jelly doughnuts.

3 Likes

It was a bunch of stuff I had not used yet and wanted to try, it just worked out,

4 Likes