Private Recipes Sneak Peek (WIPs) Part II

Thanks! I appreciate the advise and will heed. That helps shape this recipe up a bit, its a raw start.

4 Likes

Butterscotch, Butter, Brown Sugar, and Caramel are like a dream team of rich sweet happiness. Brothers from another mother.

7 Likes

Moving to a regular finished recipe thread.

3 Likes

I have quit vaping and have sold my stash! As a farewell to the community I have unlocked my private recipes! Hope you guys enjoy them! http://e-liquid-recipes.com/list?filter=68297

12 Likes

Good luck in your new direction, and thanks for contributing!

Looks like some of your early recipes in there that could help some MTL vapers! (JMHO of course)

4 Likes

There are definitely some great flavors for that. My personal favorite of them all is VCT 2. It’s takes a little more work and time than most but man it’s a great vape! For a little more details: Barrel Aged in a Bottle Oak Infusion Spiral

3 Likes

I’ll come up with a name once I mix it up and try it lol this is on the table to get mixed later today, as winter approaches I’m starting to create things that would be good to vape sitting in front of the fireplace while it’s snowing outside:) I’m thinking a bourbon creme with cinnamon notes, everything else is just to play off that, so whichever is better will be the direction I go with it.

7 Likes

Been playing with vta rose a little its a straight up rose flavour. Figured i would try and do a all vta mix from what i can tell off the shake it seems to be playing better with the raspberry than the strawberry.

This one didn’t turn out great as its just not cooperating with the strawberry. Going to do a straight fruit mix with raspberries and rose i think :thinking:

6 Likes

Mixing these next session. Working on a themed series of recipes for certain settings or activities, as a creative exercise. It’s nice putting myself in a scene and imagining what flavors would fit the situation.

5 Likes

I do the same thing sometimes lol

7 Likes

Very cool! It sure beats cruising the dessert or beverage recipe sites. I do that too, but firing up the ol’ imagination factory feels a lot more personal.

5 Likes

Very interesting concept being spoken about. This one reminds me of my childhood, nana made them all the time. :drooling_face:

7 Likes

Mate my nan made me these all the time to if you eat to many they can clean you out lol.

6 Likes

Read Notes … Only time will tell but it smells and taste ( finger ) great…,

Crossing my fingers , @anon84779643 would be proud . Hoping this doesnt need too many tweaks

Update 1 - 4 - 19 butter rum eggnog was a mess and I kinda knew it would be , it wasnt horrible just no layers … The Strawberry Cheesecake needs maybe another cream or meringue and more strawberry but I vaped the 30ml I made so it wasnt horrible …

8 Likes

My only issue is I can not do Pumpkin spice over .2% that one, and the brulee makes me cough over .2%
I do not know why, but they both hit the back of my throat, no matter how long they steep. I have sorted thru recipes, and tried PS and the brulee as solos… its just a me thang! :stuck_out_tongue: maybe…

They both look excellent… and I hope you enjoy them! That strawberry Smash omg… solo for me is 1.2% and one of the best solo strawberries with hints of lime and other citrus… excellent cocktail! <3 but with the alpine… oh you are in for a treat! :smiley:

ps add 1-2 drops of ap and see what happens :wink:

6 Likes

Both are v1 , I always have a v2 and 3 with my recipes until im happy , I will take your suggestions into consideration on my next versions ty

5 Likes

I’m in the middle of cloning White Walker from Seduce Juice but I’ve been meaning to tackle the basic white tic-tac since I’m busting out all my mints but throwing a little spin on it by using a bit more anise/licorice flavor, although not overpowering at all as we know it’s so polorizing and it can bully a recipie, along with using improved ingredients that you won’t see floating around.

I think HIC did a variation a while back back but she always always used a lower powered MTL tank so if you ever find it, which is supposed to be good, I’d lower the % a bit, especially if you use an RDA.

You can sub DV Absinthe for probably TPA Absinthe V2 (chefs has it) which I have but haven’t tried yet but I know it’s not an alcohol blast like V1 but a better option is to skip that and use FA That’s Nice Anise or FA Penoir which would work better and both are very complex anise flavors. In a pinch, if you’re looking for more of a black licorice note then go with the excellent FW Black Licorice around 3%.

HS Vanilla is straight up Vanilla and nothing else so I guess same % using Shisha but it wouldn’t be the same. TPA Marshmallow, which I don’t like to use at all along with sweeteners, might be needed if there are any rough edges but it’s a good 2 week steeper and should be just fine. For more coolness your standard WS-23/Polar Blast but you can’t go wrong with the best mint in the world in INW Natural Mint or if you want more of a menthol type punch than INW Mixed Mint.

5 Likes

I shared this with @SessionDrummer the other day since he and I were talking about my cake I made for Christmas and how it should be made into a juice. Not sure who out there has had Italian Cream Cake and who also has ever tried making a juice, but here’s what I’ve got so far. I didn’t have any toasted coconut flavor which actually contributes a good deal to the cake’s overall flavor, so I used toasted almond to help with that element. Of course this is still a really young recipe but so far I’m liking how things are going. Seriously open to suggestions, especially from those who know this cake.

9 Likes

I’ve never had this cake in a non vape way, but your first stab looked good enough to mix up, steeping now Rob.

8 Likes

I did have that cake…years ago. Never tried to mix it, because my white :whale: is still that authentic black Forrest cake.

But your version looks good, I do have some ideas, don’t think it’s suggestions. But maybe it can work. (Basing this on other cakes I played with but never finished lol)

(Tpa) toasted marshmallow if used low, can put that toasted impression into something, without actually adding a noticeable marshmallow. Maybe if you pair it with a coconut of your choice, might flip it towards that, instead of the almond.

I also would switch the cream cheese to something closer of a butter cream, too me that’s a bit more authentic. But personal preference of course. Suggestions maybe some thing more like
Wf buttercream, vta makes one too or even while it’s not buttercream, but flv frosting might work as well.

Also most of these cakes normally have this sticky nuttier marzipan layer kind of thing, that sometimes can’t be seen but you know it’s there if you eat it. Adding a little bit of (FA) torrone to that could help both, the marzipan and the pecan.

This is just quick brain storm here, when I get home later I might update my thoughts or might get more ideas. But again, I think it looks fine as it is, I’ll mix it up later and see if I can help out somewhere.

7 Likes