Pugsley's Celebratory Steampugs $100 Gearbest Giveaway.....Finally

All aboard the Pug Train

2 Likes

Yeah baby, Yeah!

1 Like

But you already posted it on the one fbunk group im in, on the only social media account i have and none of the zero friends i have on fbunk like me.

3 Likes

I understand man, there’s a few people like don’t have anywhere to post, just post a link to this thread on my site :wink: you aint missing out man, :+1::wink:

3 Likes

I was just messin aboot, as they say up north. hehe.

That Woop gif up there, i gotta say i looked at and enjoyed it way too much…

3 Likes

And to make matters worse you make me do sums like … - 5 = 1, at my age! I was born in 1910, my brain has been dead and buried 40 years ago :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

So I just posted this on a popular forum and a popular vape site. Double bang for my bucks, hundo that is!!! BIG MONEY GRIFF Y’ALL!!! Don’t even bother posting anything or linking the website. I got this on lock down!!!

3 Likes

Somebody needs to wake skully up he’s dreaming about my money again

2 Likes

I thought it was great. Killed 2 birds with one stone. Who else could have done that?

1 Like

Did you put your entry on my site?..I can’t see you on there?..just checkin…

I took the liberty to delete his entry :laughing:
Only did it because you kinda asked me to

4 Likes

Just for the record I absolutely did not do that lol

2 Likes

Nope just here. Lol.

1 Like

lol, thought so, well the list of names that’s being drawn is on my site man, just go on the post, paste a link to your post on this site in the comments section :wink:

Hate you to miss out man :+1:

You should change your name to Plugs1970

1 Like

He asked me also. No wonder I couldn’t find it you beat me to it. THX :wink:

1 Like

That’s what it was originally, but he got asked too many questions as to what kind of plugs he was a talkin about. :smile:

1 Like

Silly question, but is the Steampugs Link shop you refer to on the contest page the link on your suppliers page? I’m thinking about putting in an order and I want to do it right.

1 Like

Not a silly question at all man, just go on the site, on the top tab youll see a ‘shop’…just click that itll take you straight in, if you see something you like click ‘buy now’ and it’ll take you to the supplier. 🖒

2 Likes

Shared and commented!

2 Likes