Pugsley's Right Riveting Review of the Digiflavor Pharaoh RDA ...or RDTA...?

i think you should start a new thread as well just to let others who may not read this thread know what a tool rip tripper really is

Well, being that (to my knowledge) this is the first product that has Ripā€™s name on it, and being that itā€™s early onā€¦ I think enough folks will find Pugs lovely review on it, and will then see the video (hopefully).

I (at this point) donā€™t think itā€™s necessarily worthy of its own thread, but who knowsā€¦ That may change in the future. :wink:
Besides which, even though I donā€™t have an axe to grind, and although everyone fucks up once in awhile, his was large enough IMO (with the use of affiliate links in the video that shows the true intent), that I donā€™t feel that he deserves to profit from the vapers that he tried to throw under the bus.

4 Likes

Dry knuckles right? I know the cause of that :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

wow, Iā€™ve only just got round to watching this, that man really has no soul does he, what an arse.

On the plus side Hevengifts really like the review so weā€™re in talks about the possibility of maybe doing more, weā€™ll see :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Cool thing for you if it turns into something more bro. Well done.

4 Likes

see what happens, I donā€™t really want to do them anywhere else but on here at this point and Iā€™m not sure if their opinion is that ELR has enough exposure, weā€™ll see though, If I got a few reviews under my belt then who knows lol

2 Likes

I have looked at a few of ripā€™s videos but he does nothing to me the way he does it. I mean if doing clown reviews is the way for him its all good but it is a big difference in doing the videos as a clown or doing them being a big joke and for that matter the biggest sellout in the history of vaping.
I feel the same way as you do @Sprkslfly when it comes to buy stuff attached with his name, i donā€™t want to buy stuff and at the same time giving him money because of it.
I for one will stay the hell away from products affiliated with his name as i do with products from Sigelei since they are the most dishonest vaping company out there lying to the customers about their mods functionality and when someone tells the public about it they attack that person and threaten with lawsuits and stuff.

All i can say is no thanks to people and companies like this.
Enough ranting for today.

3 Likes

1- I want one
2- you donā€™t understand I need one lol
3- brilliant review, informative but humourous, you need to do more reviews youā€™ve found your ideal job :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cheers Jeff :wink::+1:

@Pugs1970 I donā€™t know how I missed your review. Awesome work Mr Wordsmith! Very entertaining.

The reason Iā€™m here now is because of searching for the subject before posting anything new. I simply wanted to share my thoughts.

I received my Pharaoh today, and upon looking at the build area, instantly decided on a twisted 26ga SS build. So I wrapped it on 3.5mm, but as twisted SS is often quite springy, it ended up a good bit larger ID. I didnā€™t measure but will guess around 4.5mm. Still plenty of room for something largerā€¦crazy!

Also worth noting is that I didnā€™t have to space this. It naturally came off the jig like this which is perfect IMO. Also worth mentioning is this is essentially a Genesis style setup. But unlike many others Iā€™ve seen (or owned) the Pharaoh offers tons of room for wicks. And because those channels are adjustable that means large or small, it is customizable. Huge plus!

The amount of cotton I had to use is also incredible, but it allows for some wicked wicking. :slight_smile: No problem keeping up. The cotton itself at first prime probably held 3ml of juice. Even with that, Iā€™me running through juice fairly quickly.

I know people arenā€™t big fans of Rip these days. Hey, he brought that on himself. But I also believe in giving credit where credit is due. And if he had a hand in the design of this atty, then I say way to go! I love everything about it except for juice capacity. Then again, because itā€™s so much like a dripper, more so than most all other so-called dripper tanks, having anything more than a ml of capacity is a boon. Air flow and AFC are stellar, deck design is amazing, build quality, adjustable juice channels, ability to build anything from micro coils to massive intricate builds. Itā€™s all top shelf. And Iā€™ll say if the offering from Suck My Mod was even half this good, Iā€™d already own two instead of throwing the one I owned into the bin. Fact is, if youā€™re spending your waking hours testing all sorts of vape gear, it should be easy to figure out what would make the best of the best in an atty, and to me the Pharaoh nails that.

I recommend this to anyone who likes a dripper experience yet wants a tank.

3 Likes

between yours and pugs reviews id love to get one because i want to get a rta and like it but i refuse to put a penny in rips pockets

1 Like

Thanks man, Iā€™m still loving mine, nice review too, absolutely agree with everything you said :+1:

Thanks but I didnā€™t mean it to come across as a review at all. That would be a little cheeky. And besides, youā€™re a tough act to follow! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:blush: tutā€¦youuu :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve always felt the same way about Jane Fonda, but still I watched Monster In Law and love it. Laughed by big ass off. I respect you standing on principle, but would respect you just as much if you got a Pharaoh.

ORā€¦

LMAO!! :laughing:

4 Likes

thats funny shit but ill still pass there are other rta out there any suggestions

To be honest I have a wide range of likes. The past couple of months Iā€™ve been rockin the SMOK TF-RTA G4 as recommended by @Whiterose0818 In fact if youā€™re looking for the best suggestions for attyā€™s he and @Pro_Vapes are the two Iā€™ve followed more than anyone else. They seem to always know about whatā€™s new, whatā€™s good and whatā€™s not.

2 Likes

yeah Iā€™ve got the SMOK RTA with the G4, itā€™s good but I like something with a bit more draw, I gravitate towards the TFV8 and Aromomizer more than any others, Iā€™ve just bought the Theorem which is smaller but has excellent flavour but again less draw and today I set up my first griffin 25 which is also a good tank but not sure if Iā€™m that impressed with the flavour, I know a lot of people donā€™t get on with it too well but Iā€™d have to go with the TFV8 :+1:

2 Likes

I think the flower steals the picture! =P

3 Likes

Ok so I know some of the good coil builders will probably have a good laugh. I wanted to try a SS Clapton so this is only my second attempt ever at making them. I used what I haveā€¦26 ga over 24. But itā€™s working great in TC and putting out some great flavor. BTW itā€™s 3mm ID.

5 Likes