Pugsley's triple hearted war-crafty review of the CoilArt Azeroth RTA

5 Likes
3 Likes

Great review. Had me laughing the whole time.

Love the idea of the 3 coils and it looks fairly easy to wick. To date the TF-RTA with the G4 deck is the most flavorful RTA Iā€™ve ever had. But it is a bitch to wick. Think I will give the Azeroth a go.

Thanks for the review, brother.

2 Likes

I love Pugā€™s Story Time! :wink: Another top-notch review with a consistent format. SO enjoy the immaculate macro photography. Demonstrating expertise in one category implies a generalized expertise, which adds credence to a Reviewer and review. Youā€™re the one ticking all the boxes ā€¦good or bad (hardwareX), Watching this spaceā€¦

4 Likes

Ditto - except Iā€™ve rebuilt/rewicked the G4 so many times now it doesnā€™t seem hard at all anymore. And as much as I love dear @Steampugs reviews, I have to disagree on the flavor comparison. The tri-coil deck on the Azeroth doesnā€™t fall short of the Ammit Dual Coil or Kylin - not at all. In fact it may be a tad better. Iā€™m running all three right now and I can tell you if I want a very flavorful vape it doesnā€™t matter which I pick upā€¦theyā€™re all top shelf!

Great review Pugs! I figured this was coming eventually. Are you planning to get the Cthulhu Ceto RDA and review that?

4 Likes

Thanks brother :wink::ok_hand: I think youd like this one man, well worth a punt šŸ–’

1 Like

Wowā€¦thanks Mr Darc :grin: thats very nice of you to say so brother šŸ–’

1 Like

Yeah you were the first one that told me about it lolā€¦so I put the feelers outā€¦
Im gonna try it with a different build I think, these coils arent amazing, ill go with somethin SS, itll be a cleaner taste and more than likely better flavour, in all honesty I wasnt expecting the first build to work lolā€¦but there you go. Amazing piece.
Thanks brother šŸ–’:ok_hand::wink:
As for that Mesh rdaā€¦wellā€¦thats different huhā€¦
I bet none of my suppliers will get em in thoughā€¦

Nice one bro :thumbsup:

1 Like

Thanks brother :wink:šŸ–’

1 Like

Thatā€™s what I call a review!

1 Like

Thanks very muchā€¦ermā€¦ Ihhhpgh ā€¦

Best name everā€¦:grin:

Was waiting on a review on this from ya. Iā€™ve seen good things on youtube but had to wait for your review to ā€œo-ring itā€. To be perfectly honest, I find your reviews on the actual product to be right-on, but itā€™s the bonus stories that pull me in. I think this one was my favorite to date. You really should think of writing a ā€œShit My Dad Saysā€ type book. Iā€™d buy it (after a proper review of course)

7 Likes

lol, thank you very much! :wink: glad you like my nonsense, itā€™s what keeps me doin em :grin:

Great idea for a book btw :wink: :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Oh wow!! You definitely know how to keep your readers entertained. Great review, not a thing I will buy but, I did enjoyed the lecture.

1 Like

Glad to hear it :wink: and thanks :grin:šŸ–’

1 Like

Nice review man even though the first part was a little shitty! Iā€™m really diggin the looks of that deck. Finally something fresh and functional. I might have to pick one of these up for sure

1 Like

Thanks brother, much appreciated :wink:šŸ–’

1 Like

4 Likes

That was some story you related there sir. It had something for everyone. A bit suspense and thriller urgency, followed by mystery and intrigue. It then flowed into a bit of tragedy and pain, combined with some comic relief and a potential romantic love interest. What made it great was that it was based on true events

Speaking of stories the rta you have reviewed most excellently has a name that most will say comes from world of warcraft, but it also is the name of a place in a sci-fi novel titled the world of Azeroth/The fires of Azeroth. So your use of story to begin the review not only has given us the rta to check out, but possibly the chance to read a good book as well.

3 Likes