Quantities in Medicine Flower bottles?

Anyone know if lotus is full 5 mil or 1/3 MF bottle?

Unless MF have changed the size of the bottle or the labelling to show a lesser quantity, since I discovered the shortfall a while back. I will be suprised if you get the full 1/2 oz.

The bottles they sent me certainly wouldn’t hold another 2-2.5ml that were all short on my order as they were full up to the shoulder of the bottle,

There are people like Whiterose chasing up Medicine Flower to try and get this wrong, righted. But it seems it may take them a while to do this. But MF do seem to be making the right noises to compensate you with extra liquid if need be, to make up the shortfall. Not that, that is much use to me in the UK.

3 Likes

Well, someone must be looking over me. When I got on my pc, I realized I never finished the order. I looked for an email recept, ect. So, I didn’t make the order. I’ve been searching for a better price and I have found one. Some flavors are $15.75 and other are $22.50. I could order all these MF at $15.75 each:
RawFoodWorld.com http://www.therawfoodworld.com/cart.phtml
Dark Chocolate
Blueberry
Vanilla
Peach
Cherry, Morello
Raspberry
White chocolate
Butterscotch
Caramel

3 Likes

This link should take you right to the Medicine Flower.:+1:

http://www.therawfoodworld.com/m/search.phtml?kw=medicine+flower&x=0&y=0

Uh, wow…some of these are cheaper than the MF website…wow, great find, @Joya!!

The fig is considerably cheaper than MF!!

Ooooo they have 8 flavours at 15$ yes yes yes!

Damnit. Those are good deals. Thanks Joya for sharing. It’s too bad I already blew my vape budget, and my light bill budget, and my rent budget, and me food budget on vaping gear and supplies :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

If anyone buys from these other vendors and checks quantities please report to this thread. Unlike some others here I for one will not be buying from MF as long as they have that FU attitude with shorting their bottles. In fact I will be contacting them and letting them know that not only does their attitude suck, but that simply not doing business with them is not the only recourse. There are laws against such business practices. I wonder if @DonovanECX has checked quantities of the product he receives from them.

3 Likes

Even after the ‘free samples’ they’ve given me to offset the shortages, their attitude has slowly grown into a cancerous entity inside of me and I’m finding it harder and harder to ignore it…

2 Likes

I won’t buy from Medicine Flower. I had a $200 cart there and decided to abandon it. I am sure they don’t care. I will however buy from ECX.

That website posted above… http://www.therawfoodworld.com/m/search.phtml?kw=medicine+flower&x=0&y=0… I wonder how they would react if someone bought a bottle from them and contacted them saying they were shorted. Because obviously their bottles are short too. Maybe we should find every vendor selling MF bottles and buy from them then complain to them when we get shorted. I bet that would light a fire under the Medicine Flower petals once all the retailers start complaining. Especially if you can review the items and leave comments on the vendors’ sites stating the problem.

6 Likes

That’ great :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am finding lots of vendors selling MF flavors. Man, I bet we could really shake the dew out of their Lilly if we wanted to ;D

How’s that one? LOL

I have already posted a few “short” comments :smiling_imp:

Thank you. Don’t know how you did that. I couldn’t get to a menu listing all of the Medicine Flower flavors there. I had to keep doing a Search over and over again and order each flavor that way. Also… You can get 7% off with the coupon code rawfood7 Also try GIFTCARD10 for possibly 10% off. I used the rawfood7 and got 7% off my order… nice to cover the shipping. The Fig was $28.95. I should have left that off!

Dark Chocolate
Blueberry
Vanilla
Peach
Cherry, Morello
Raspberry
White chocolate
Butterscotch
Caramel all at $15.75
and
Blackberry
Banana
Orange
Green Apple
Coconut
Almond
Pomegranate
Passionfruit
Hazelnut
Coffee all at $22.50 each
Fig was $28.95 I should have left that off.
I did not get Lemon because it is out of stock.
I did not get Walnut, Cinnamon, Guava, PeanutButter. Just trying to limit my spending. I haven’t enjoyed Walnut much, I just got a good cinnamon FA, Peanut butter is usually very slight in my recipes and Guava will just have to be ‘one’ I get later along with lemon. Ya - right. I’m done, I say… I hope these mix well with Butter, ect TFA… all the flavors MF doesn’t offer. I will try them out as single flavor recipes after I let them steep. I need to research how to store these since they are organic and very different than what I am used to.
There has GOT TO BE another brand that is just as good and not so expensive out there. I’ll continue to do a search for…“lyophilization, CO2 and HFC extraction” the extraction process they use at MF. If anyone else finds info on how to store or finds other purchasing options, please post all you can. Oh… and I did note on my order that… MF bottles are not 15ml and I’d be satisfied with an extra bottle or samples to make up for a 2ml deficiency per bottle.

1 Like

I bought one flavor of Lotus from ECX. @DonovanECX, if that bottle doesn’t measure 5.0ml you will be hearing from me. My purchase is my nuclear option for a decent cherry. Even if it is phenomenal I won’t be buying more. Medicine Flower’s whole attitude is a giant middle finger to the customer and that just doesn’t fly with me. At all. . .but my hipocrisy is nonzero.

1 Like

All of the bottles I have gotten from ECX from the Signature line (TFA of course) have never left me thinking I was shorted. I am sure the Lotus flavors are bottled equally well. ECX is by far my preferred supplier. So let us know how the measurement goes.

1 Like

Links, bro, LINKS

And after we buy from Raw, we send a shitty email to MF about finding better prices elsewhere

1 Like

I’ve found buying direct from most manufacturers is rarely cheapest. They never want to undercut their distributors. . .why even have them if you are going to undercut them, right. Haha, I ordered direct from Snap-On exactly once. Now I just buy off a truck.

1 Like