Quantities in Medicine Flower bottles?

i just opened that link in a fresh tab…it’ll stay there until i do it…great share, brother!

Just to chime in here,

I want to note that we fill all of our 10ml PET Amber/30ml Clear LDPE bottles to the brim (giving you a healthy 12mls or so advertised as 10 in the case of 10mls, and more than 30 in the case of the 30ml).

This does not apply to Lotus Flavorings in that we put an exact 5 in them (This stuff is expensive!)

Happy to answer anyone’s questions!

10 Likes

Are you stocking the Nicotiana Tabacum (TA) which they offer?

That’s perfectly fine with me Donovan. I’d rather consistently get exactly what I paid for than less than what I paid for.

5 Likes

I know i/we appreciate that, sadly i have to wait for sales tho.

/u/To0nMaN btw

With ECX’s 10% discount, and member reward points, Lotus really isn’t too bad a deal at ECX. Not to mention free shipping. When ya add it all up it makes it all worth while to me. But when they have sales… oh my god. I stock up!

1 Like

This is why ECX will continue to get my business. Above board and above and beyond. ECX is terrific!

2 Likes

They were the second place I bought from. The first place I was a noob and just lost on the internet. At tax time I plan to drain ECX out of flavoring. Because tax time is also work bonus time :wink:

2 Likes

I agree, got a little spoiled with that early sale tho, hehe.

any info on that olivenation extract? any good for our uses?

and did you by chance see which of those companies that sell MF was the cheapest?

No, I just did a google search for Medicine Flower and found all those sites. I don’t know a thing about any of them.

gotcha…well, i didnt browse the sites looking for the cheapest ones…there were a coupla flavors from MF that i just HAD to have and i wasnt about to order from the MFing MF site, so i ordered the flavs i HAD to have from that rawfoodworld site that Joya shared…the bottles were considerably cheaper than the MF site AND i used the GIFTCARD10 code for an additional 10% off!

1 Like

@Joya found some pretty cheap ones - or at least a lot of them were on sale at ~$15 - it’s there somewhere :slightly_smiling:

Yup! That’s where I ordered from! Thanks to @Joya!!!

Wow 8 different extracts at 15$ and blueberry is 1 of them. And no need to spend 500$ to get it. Of course if they are near their expiry date then it’s a waste of money… Unless u can use them fast. Do the MF bottles not opened only last 4 months too, or is that just after we open them? Will need to watch lotus carefully as they have been opened for re package

1 Like

I am not sure. Seems that guy is from Reddit according to Ken. Maybe there is a discussion there about it.

Didn’t I read that once mixed they would last a couple of years? Easy fix…make 10% dilutions with PG. The shit is hard enough to work with anyway as concentrated as they are.

3 Likes

That is good to know. I never saw that info. I think when I get mine I will dilute all of them. I was hoping it would be here today. But nothing yet.

Someone posted the website here