Rate now requires a comment

Hey guys,

It’s been a while (as usual). This one is much anticipated and has been a long time coming: You are now required to leave a comment when you rate a recipe. Hopefully it’ll help with ballot-stuffing etc…

Happy vaping!

Lars

58 Likes

Does this apply to our own recipes as well?

Nevermind…answered my own question. For anyone else wondering, the answer is yes.

16 Likes

Nice! :sunglasses:

The hater trolls are going to be f’ing PISSED OFF! :rofl:

My only wish… to be a fly on the basement wall when all the keyboard banging starts! :japanese_goblin:

Hehehe… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

21 Likes

:clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Thanks!

10 Likes

I just noticed that!! :thinking: not sure if i like it or not

3 Likes

@SensesTaker I think this is a great idea, makes you think more before rating :smiley:

8 Likes

I think you’re right. People shouldn’t rate if they haven’t tried the recipe. If they’ve tried it, id like to think they’d have a comment about it.

9 Likes

People are less likely to 1-star a recipe if they have to leave a comment as well :slight_smile: If course there will be people who will 1-star and leave a nasty comment as well, but we can deal with that a bit more easily :wink:

It might be time to implement a “flag comment for moderation”-button soon…

28 Likes

Yep, I think that would be a very good idea.

13 Likes

Or this:

Xnkputeqsfhkmbgh

:rage:

15 Likes

Ha’zaa. The wizard does it again. Nice job!!!

4 Likes

10 Likes

I loves this idea! :kissing_smiling_eyes: < That was my ’ I love this idea’ face. Although, I do try to leave nice little comments when I rate a recipe like ‘you sexy flavor genius’.

6 Likes

I never get any of those :confused: hehe

9 Likes

Well, you did now :grinning:

7 Likes

Yay! :smiley: heheh

6 Likes

I think this is an improvement, for sure! Not only will it hinder those who maliciously tag something 1* without cause, it may slow down the fanbois who render useless 5* ratings for their “buds”. Good move.

5 Likes

Do you rate it first and then comment or comment first and then rate it?

2 Likes

Awesome! I can finally flag any review I’ve gotten that wasn’t a 5 star.

8 Likes

Love it Lars…nice!!

Won’t stop the one star haters who will just comment “Crap!”…but it’s a good step in the right direction :+1:

3 Likes