ELR Home   Create recipe   Resource page   My recipes/favorites

Rate now requires a comment

Hey guys,

It’s been a while (as usual). This one is much anticipated and has been a long time coming: You are now required to leave a comment when you rate a recipe. Hopefully it’ll help with ballot-stuffing etc…

Happy vaping!

Does this apply to our own recipes as well?

Nevermind…answered my own question. For anyone else wondering, the answer is yes.

Nice! :sunglasses:

The hater trolls are going to be f’ing PISSED OFF! :rofl:

My only wish… to be a fly on the basement wall when all the keyboard banging starts! :japanese_goblin:

Hehehe… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

I just noticed that!! :thinking: not sure if i like it or not

@SensesTaker I think this is a great idea, makes you think more before rating :smiley:

I think you’re right. People shouldn’t rate if they haven’t tried the recipe. If they’ve tried it, id like to think they’d have a comment about it.

People are less likely to 1-star a recipe if they have to leave a comment as well :slight_smile: If course there will be people who will 1-star and leave a nasty comment as well, but we can deal with that a bit more easily :wink:

It might be time to implement a “flag comment for moderation”-button soon…

Yep, I think that would be a very good idea.

Or this:

Ha’zaa. The wizard does it again. Nice job!!!

I loves this idea! :kissing_smiling_eyes: < That was my ’ I love this idea’ face. Although, I do try to leave nice little comments when I rate a recipe like ‘you sexy flavor genius’.

I never get any of those :confused: hehe

Well, you did now :grinning:

Yay! :smiley: heheh

I think this is an improvement, for sure! Not only will it hinder those who maliciously tag something 1* without cause, it may slow down the fanbois who render useless 5* ratings for their “buds”. Good move.

Do you rate it first and then comment or comment first and then rate it?

Awesome! I can finally flag any review I’ve gotten that wasn’t a 5 star.

Love it Lars…nice!!

Won’t stop the one star haters who will just comment “Crap!”…but it’s a good step in the right direction :+1: