Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

Lol see that is why we are trying to get one name @CallMeTut

@JoJo what about:
Real Flavors VG
Real Flavors PDO
Real Flavors SC

Just curious, sorry to make more work for you. I promise to make it up for you!

3 Likes

Thatā€™s fine as long as itā€™s the other way around:
(VG) (Real Flavors)
(PDO) (Real Flavors)
(SC) (Real Flavors)

Could eliminate the parenths around the VG, PDO, SC but I think keeping them makes it more obvious what is what and what it is saying if that makes sense.

2 Likes

Can we put the brand name first?
(Real Flavors) (VG)

:laughing:

1 Like

While I do like RAW it isnā€™t really descriptive, I think I personally just liked it because others were using it. Out of curiosity Walt, how do you all call them at your location, is there a specific term you use, or do you just call them (the extracts) Concentrates?

You would have to talk to Lars about that. For the site to set up the links correctly the brand name has to be the last thing in the title surrounded by parentheses. Iā€™m not aware of a way or able to alter that.

1 Like

@CallMeTut We oddly call the raw flavors Free Base due to them not having a VG or PDO base. Honestly it was never planned to release them but more and more we are moving exclusively to them. How fast things change ha.

@JoJo
Which ever way is cool with me :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Just mixed Chocolate cake Vg version. Amazing a chocolate flavor that is vapable! Niice work Walt. Questions. I read of a brownie batter is this flavor available or was it a beta?

2 Likes

So my first RF order from Walt is here in Torontoā€¦alas, i was out seeing the doc when they came and they left a slip instead of my parcel. :grimacing: Then the parcel wasnā€™t brought back to the post office in time to get it tonight. And tomorrow is Remembrance Day. Which is importantā€¦remembering the horrible human cost of war is key to making ā€œnever againā€ come true.

But the timing means i must wait till Saturday for my flavours. :unamused:

On the bright side, theyā€™re here @Walt_RealFlavors :relaxed: iā€™ll take a pic as soon as theyā€™re in my hands. :hugging: :heart:

4 Likes

LOVE the giant stuffed ā€œPopeye armā€ you have on the right of youā€¦ LOL :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@MysticRose glad youā€™re on the mend! Hopefully the work they did staves off the TNR for awhile. Nothing more annoying than having to spend (whether time in hospital, or money) back to back for ā€œwhat could have been done the first timeā€ - sadly, thereā€™s never any knowing what theyā€™re truly dealing with until theyā€™re in there of course.

@Lovebag welcome to the ELR section of the ā€œnetiverseā€!! Thrilled to have you, and totally jealous of your recent acquisition of some KFC goodness! Lol (Canā€™t wait to get reports on it!)

@Walt_RealFlavors is there a chance you would expand a bit on how the ā€œJuly changeā€ to french toast affected things? Was it simply a supplier issue, or was it a diacetyl issue, orā€¦?

To all:
Sorry Iā€™ve been mostly MIA over the past month.
Iā€™ve been across the country tending to a death in the immediate family (my favorite aunt). So itā€™s been a very tough time, and Iā€™ve been also tending to mom quite closely as a result. The trip was draining, but safe. And unfortunately, we didnā€™t really get to say a proper goodbye thanks to circumstances beyond our control. However, the plus side for Mom at least, was that sheā€™d been able to spend some really good quality time with both of my remaining aunts over the last couple years, as they were all 3 getting together sometimes twice a year (more for the other two that were in the same state)!

Anyways, Iā€™ve missed a ton on here judging by all the reading notifications Iā€™ve got alone, and there were a couple brief points that I stopped in long enough to drop a quick note (long enough to get my mind off things)ā€¦ But I should be back to my old interactive self here shortly, as Iā€™m getting caught up!

Iā€™m out of some of my primary daily requirements (flavor-wise) so waiting until black Friday might be impossibleā€¦ But Iā€™m trying!

5 Likes

good to have you back man, sorry you were away on such sad circumstances, never an easy thing to deal with.
and yeahā€¦think thatā€™s water retention :thinking: lmaoā€¦

welcome home brother :wink:

6 Likes

Thank you! i will certainly let you know how it goes with the Fried Chicken. iā€™ll have some questions for you guys tomorrow too on how to best ā€˜breatheā€™ these before use, once i have 'em.

P.S. Sorry about your aunt :pensive: (hugs) :heart:

5 Likes

Welcome home @Sprkslfly. Iā€™m so sorry for your loss, thoughts and hugs sending to you and your family :broken_heart:

5 Likes

So sorry to hear about your aunt.

And welcome back - weā€™ve missed you! :hugs:

4 Likes

Welcome back Sprks! So sorry to hear about your aunt. ((Hugs))

4 Likes

Couple different things. It had a higher AP content than we had liked, and also the cinnamon that was being used could cause some sensitivity. (as we study ingredients for inhalation more and more we will make some small changes)

(also welcome back :D)

5 Likes

Update: i must wait till Monday for my first RF order. Apparently the postman never actually tried to deliver my parcel ā€“ had they done so, it would be waiting for me at the nearby post office today. Instead itā€™s sitting somewhere until Monday morning. :grimacing: :grimacing:

Two more daysā€¦gaaah :grimacing: :relaxed: lol

3 Likes

Grrrrr I am rubbish at waitingā€¦but youā€™re nearly there!!! :+1:

2 Likes

Some new icons are coming to the site. I want you to be able to tell if a flavor has Diacetyl, Acetyl Propionyl or Acetoin quickly and easily. While this is not super important to some people, we feel it is still needed. We always post the test results as we get them but as we grow (now 208 public flavors) we canā€™t always update the site. SOOOOOā€¦ We will incorporate the average test results as an icon on the product page.

Here is how they look.

9 Likes

12 Likes

Almost makes me wish you had one for ā€œButyric Acid Freeā€ for those that are sensitive to the whole ā€œvomitā€ aspect of the v2ā€™s and DX linesā€¦

I personally donā€™t get that from them thankfully, but I know there are those who would appreciate it, since youā€™re in process of once again raising the bar in customer awareness/service! =)

PS: looking very nice Walt! Keep it up!

4 Likes