Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

my wallet just did a fear wee in it’s pants…

5 Likes

That must be a girl thing. :wink: :smile:

Glad you are getting them. I hope they weren’t pulling your leg. I love the Boysenberry that Vapeymama gave to me The Champagne is good to, the other one blueberry Acai (I think) I haven’t tried yet. I’m about to order a couple from Walmart today.

2 Likes

What’s up today Pugs?

1 Like

Hey is there a current discount code for RF? I can’t seem to find one.

I’m all good GP, how’s things witchoo :wink: :+1:

SOS DD

You know Same Old Shit Different Day

1 Like

Tru dat :facepunch:
I was going to have an early night but this little poorly scrumplet had a coughing fit and threw up on her bed, mummy’s at work so its daddy cuddles and a threat of being dangled out of my window if she even remotely looks like she’s going to throw up on my bed this time …I’m all heart me…

6 Likes

Aw that’s no fun for the little sweetie. Giver her a little glass of seltzer and tell her to sip it slowly that’ll make her feel better, hope she’s OK and she can puke in her bed if she needs to. I said so.

2 Likes

Blueberry Acai Pomegranate. It’s delicious!!

2 Likes

I stand corrected. :smile:

1 Like

Me too! I’ll have to go chain myself to their entrance in protest!

2 Likes

Hmm…a slightly different message to me but still promising

1 Like

I have my chains at the ready I tell ya!

2 Likes

You guys crack me up. I promise to let you know if I hear anything from them. We hope to spread these out more and more. Just a quick note, we are making a small marketing change from the name Extracts to Super Concentrates. I feel it is more in line with the market and relatable.

The new website also moved to the live server and is actually getting ready to launch very soon.

Busy end of the year for us on the admin side. I will keep you all up to date.

11 Likes

Uh Oh!! We are going to need @JoJo to come to our rescue to edit the names in the flavors stash before we all end up with 100 more duplicates. I agree that it will make it easier though

3 Likes

:flushed: :scream: :weary: :unamused: :neutral_face:
Translation: wha? noooo!!! Oh, ok, fine. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Wait…won’t that get confusing with the Super Concentrate brand? May have to do something like Flavor Name (Super) (Real Flavors). Or I guess we could do Flavor Name (SC) (Real Flavors). :confused:

5 Likes

They certainly are super, me likey!

Yes, creates a slight conflict.

Are we not using abbreviations on brands anymore? They are all going to be written out?

I would think Flavor Name (RF Super Concentrates)
If we are doing the full brands then your second suggestion (SC) (Real Flavors). I’m just concerned about confusion and questions on what the difference is to the regular or SC for mixers not yet familiar with Real Flavors? Hmmmm

EDIT: And a great big thank you hug for all your hard work on our behalf @JoJo . Figuring being proactive and stopping the dups before they get started will be easier than cleaning it up after it already happens?

2 Likes

I can also enter them all to the flavor list if you tell me the preferred format? If that is easier or less time consuming for you I don’t mind. I’m not sure which would be better for you, to edit them all or input the new names and delete the old format?

i think this works best. Simple, tidy. :slight_smile: