Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

LOL does it show I go to Canada a lot :smiley:

My experiences inspire so many of my recipes!

4 Likes

Walt, come to Vancouver! Our pastry chef will give you lots to work on!

2 Likes

What % would you recommend for RF Bread Pudding as a standalone? As a 2-3 flavor mix? Thx

1 Like

I am not who you replied to but I have tried it in VG, SC and also tried the v2 SC version:

The VG version I would try at 15% to start. That is where I vaped mine when I bought the VG version and I liked it a lot. It will need to steep at least 1 or 2 months though.

The SC version (it is now available in the SC line, along with a version 2 variant) I would recommend 2.5 - 3.5% and at least a 3 - 4 week steep.

2 Likes

Thx Fozzy. Thatā€™s what I figured, then I read a thread here on this flavor and people were saying they liked it at high % and vaped sooner rather than later. And seemed to think this was the one VG flavor they liked better vs the SC version. I couldnā€™t figure out how a VG based flavor could come to fruition so soon, but what do I know? Thatā€™s why Iā€™m here.

2 Likes

The VG flavors tend to fade if they steep a real long time so I would probably do it 120ml or less and give it a test after a month and if you like it start vaping it.

*If you havenā€™t tested it yet I would probably suggest a 15 and 20 percent tester <30ml and start testing them both after 3 or 4 weeks and then decide which you like at which point the most before you mix up a 100ml or bigger.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s really helpful, thx!

2 Likes

Hey everyone, glad you could help @Fozzy71ā€¦ I have be a bit busy here and we had to delay the easter sale a bit ha. It will be out soon :smiley:

3 Likes

I am ready when you are @Walt_RealFlavors 27 in the cart (max i can get on the flat rate dhl :laughing:) If you make it I may just have to make another one when the sale gets underway. I know it wouldnā€™t be an easy thing to do but it would be awesome if we could filter items we have previously ordered

3 Likes

*walt *Is it just carrot cake or icing added ? Following

2 Likes

Walt
About blue moon
I canā€™t get it to taste like ur juice back in the day .
Not marshmallow nor sweetner gives that flavor I tastedā€¦
Any help Walt . Thereā€™s something missing . Since your not doing the juice line, can you please help me get that blue moon ice cream flavor ā€¦ Iā€™m craving
I managed to purshased many from chefs at discount so was lucky ā€¦

2 Likes

Just cake :stuck_out_tongue:

Try adding a drop of orange. If not that try a bit more raspberry :smiley:

I sold off the formulas a longggggg time ago, soooā€¦ I donā€™t even remember them ha but I can try.

2 Likes

I Walt
awesome writing back
Quickly
So which orange yours n raspberry.,
Trying is half the battle I know I loved yours . Never found one like it .
I have ur cotton candy just beautiful flavor along with strawberry. Grape n blueberry , Like real natural.
Thank you for the tips
Just idea which orange or raspberry
If not away to get it creamy maybe pudding u think ā€¦
Any possibility of making this blue moon into concentrated 1-3%

1 Like

I would only add a few drops of super concentrate orange candy to a 15ml to start. It will be a very low percentage.

3 Likes

Iā€™m on your web sight I see the vg 8-12 %
Is there another Walt thatā€™s concentrated. Orange candy
Sorry dear for bothering so much :hugs:
Awesome many now concentrated canā€™t wait
Hope I catch your famous Easter bunny salešŸ‡

1 Like

Crapā€¦ it is not live yetā€¦ My fault

2 Likes

Np
hope to be on by sale then ā€¦ canā€™t remember everythingā€¦

1 Like

I was just told that most, if not all items will be on the SC side by end of the day tmrw. I was just looking over my notes from my team.

5 Likes

Maple butter/chocolate is my fav as well! I can not pass a Beaver Tail without getting one. Wish they had more locations.

3 Likes

Sounds delicious hope to get a trial on Easter sale ā€¦ yummy

2 Likes