Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

Thanks everyone and yeah… you can guess what I can’t say @Chrispdx lol

3 Likes

Winkey face. Yup. Soon I will be off my self imposed online spending freeze. Can’t wait to try some of the higher level flavor concentrates.

2 Likes

Grats, Walt!! I wonder how long before you end up in the search results on the site. I can’t seem to find any way to locate your flavors other than your link.

4 Likes

Reading my mind bud! I had similar issue earlier when I tried as well. Used with and without quotes for Real Flavors, and a few other combinations too.

1 Like

They told me 24-48 hours for them to all generate.

Cool bonus all walmart web orders get doubled this weekend :wink:

6 Likes

Wooooo Hooooo…Nice, thank you so much! Need to go do inventory :wink:

@Walt_RealFlavors, when I was checking my stock, I noticed that the new bottle of VG Cream Soda I ordered last month is clear. The one I had ordered in the sampler pack a few months ago was and is very dark brown. Was there a formula change? I haven’t opened the new one yet as I have some left, but was curious why the difference?

And you are very very bad for my wallet :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh I am SO in!! Lol
Can we beg for a sticker too on that order?

2 Likes

Huh, doubled?

1 Like

I know, right. With it being the extract, double order will last a very long time. Good thing it has a 2 year shelf life!

1 Like

Think someone has dropped a bollock with the UK labels Walt :confused:

The plain ‘chefs flavours’ labels are correct but these ones…PG?

2 Likes

I may even try the tomato with a deal like that. :grimacing:

1 Like

I don’t know…2oz of Tomato??? Not sure you’ll use that much…lol

1 Like

Well , we got the bacon ,cheese ,and bread already…Need I say more?:flushed:

1 Like

I’m trying to make a shopping list for the double order, but tbh I have a large bottle of my most used flavors. Guess it might be time to try some off the wish list, and if I like I will have next years bottle too…lol

I do still have a lot I want to try, like Cherry Pie, Pistachio, Cinnamon Roll, marshmallow, cheesecake, vanilla ice cream, cookie dough, cream, pb, dulce de leche, black raspberry, meringue, boysenberry, honeydew, graham cracker, spongecake, rhubarb, shortbread cookie, strawberry rhubarb, and yumberry.

Damn, I need to stop now and whittle this way down to manageable levels…lol

1 Like

Looks like they all finally showed up :slight_smile:

https://www.walmart.com/search/?query="Real%20Flavors"&cat_id=0&facet=brand:Real%20Flavors

5 Likes

Hey @Pugs1970 I just contacted them and they said it was a mess up when they had them printed but it is being fixed. Sorry about that one.

Nice to see Walmart updated lol. There are a few listed lol.

3 Likes

Well done, my friend!! Congratulations and well deserved. Aww, and to think…I know ya. Well, sort of. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

thanks @Walt_RealFlavors, wasn’t you’re fault though!..just a Bit confused there for a minute :wink::+1:

Cool deal! How do we take advantage of that?

1 Like

We are just going to double them as we ship out

5 Likes