Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

Cool. Finally read the fine print where it said sold and shipped by Real Flavors and figured that was how you’d do it.

1 Like

Jumped right on that! Cool :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Very generous of you @Walt_RealFlavors , going to place an order at walmart this weekend for sure.

Anyone able to find there Vanilla Custard in a 1oz size? I was only able to find it in the 4oz.

1 Like

Has anyone compared the Graham Cracker to the CAP version? Was thinking about picking up the Raw Extract of it but I am pretty satisfied with Capella’s version of it and still have about 30mm, trying to keep a vape budget.

2 Likes

Only one I’ve tried is TPA Clear. I’m sorry. I haven’t heard anything on the GC yet.

2 Likes

Is that just for the extracts or on any of the ingredients ordered via the Walmart site? And to understand, we just need to place the order via the Walmart site and you’ll be doubling the volume, we aren’t required to toss you a order number or anything?
EDIT:
I see Walmart is only carrying the extracts, was hoping to get some of the Bread Pudding also.

1 Like

Same. :pensive:

@Walt_RealFlavors Is there a chance that we can somehow order 1 of “anything else” and have you substitute 1oz of Vanilla Custard in it’s place??? (or any other ideas you may have, given that if they’re not showing up for a reason, we still have to get the order in “in time” to take advantage of your wonderful offer!!)

1 Like

Walmart is a bit weird and having issues with our files. They do have some they are manually adding.

Sorry about that!

3 Likes

No problem sir! Totally appreciate you getting back, especially at this time of day!!!

I’ll hold off pulling the trigger for now then, and see if things have propagated in the morning :slight_smile:

Maybe I’ll get lucky and there’ll be a few new ones added! :wink: Like a 1oz. Grape…and some of the other ‘nummies’ from your main site that are missing. chuckles

2 Likes

ARGH!..stupid no Walmart island miles from everyone! :rage: hmph…

2 Likes

psst… it’s Harumph! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I’m sorry for you. -But only mildly so. (At least you don’t have two shitty politicians to try and choose between…lol)

3 Likes

hahaha great clip yeeah the noise I made def didn’t have an ‘aru’ in the middle…more of a muffled ARRRRRRRGH YOU SONOFABITCH!!..but through pursed lips (I’m in bed and the mrs is asleep next to me)
I don’t give much thought to politics either, to me they’re all just a bunch of private school kids arguing about what is best for them and have literally no clue what life in the real world is like. :confused:

1 Like

nah…I know :wink: I use the same ‘expression’ regularly myself. Just seemed the perfect opportunity for that clip.

To me (most often anyways) my ‘hmph’ means ‘whatever’ or a mildly sarcastic ‘yeah, ok’ or maybe even a ‘sure jackass’…depending on the topic at hand of course. lol

2 Likes

Me too. Most of the ones I wanted aren’t on there yet. Hopefully they will be by the end of tomorrow. So awesome to see them at Walmart, very happy for the Real Flavors team!

2 Likes

You got your wish for the 1oz grape: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Grape-Extract-1oz-Bottle/155662906

Now cmon vanilla custard and the rest…lol

3 Likes
5 Likes

That will make @Sprkslfly very happy.

@Walt_RealFlavors What are you calling this weekend ? Wally World is draggin butt on getting the flavors listed so I want to give them every opportunity to get as many listed before I place an order. :yum:
and Walt… have I told you today how much I love you?:kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Not just me…

YO, @MJAG! The eagle has landed!

3 Likes

Woo hooo! Thank you @mstokens

So my cart consists of Strawberry (this might be my favorite SB) Cream and Vanilla Custard. Any others that are must haves?

4 Likes

I’m putting vanilla custard, blueberry acai pomegranate, cookies and cream, and champagne in my cart right now!
*And apple… Had to try that too. :slight_smile:

2 Likes