Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

I don’t care much for the caps version as well… especially after finding the Real Flavors french toast!

1 Like

I got a bunch of RF VG flavours the other day, not that one though, the CAP put me off for life, but if you recommend then maybe on my next order…
I’ll not comment on the RF flavours yet I only mixed a couple of recipes yesterday so I’ll give them a week or so at least, made a white chocolate rice crispy mix and a Raspberry Creme Brule, high hopes for both :wink::+1:

2 Likes

Ok, I waited until the last minute for the special in hope that PB Cookie, Cherry Pie, Vanilla Ice Cream, and Cinnamon Roll would miraculously show up. No luck.

Still scored with Cream, Marshmallow, and Yumberry. Never had yumberry, but sounds intriguing :slight_smile: I will just make sure and order the others from the website before he shuts down :slight_smile:

3 Likes

1 gallon will make 126 1oz bottles at $3.44 before all the production costs. Flavorah sells a 15ml of their cinnamon for $12.49, and theirs isn’t raw. I think if the flavor is good enough you would do fine on it at a higher price point.

EDIT: Sadly, I would like to add I understand that you need to get a lot more than just a few people interested in a flavor for it to be worth it as well :frowning: So for now I am going to eek every little bit out of it, and be super careful not to spill or waste. I’ll love it while it lasts for sure :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That was my point as well! I know overhead , union workers , and beer breaks are expensive but I can’t see no reason he could not sell this at a profit.:grinning:

1 Like

You might want to make that “week or two” a minimum of 3-4 (some say, closer to 5-6) weeks. :wink:

3 Likes

cool, thanks for the heads up :wink: had a feelin it would be with the VG…

2 Likes

I got tired of trying to navigate through the pages.I would click on the Real Flavors name next to manufacturer and it would show no results found.I would add one flavor then have to click the back button on browser and loose what I had stored in the cart.LOL
I don’t want them that bad right now , I will wait for Amazon! :grinning:
Hate to miss a bargain though!

1 Like

Lol…that’s the hard way, no wonder you gave up. Just search the term “real flavors extract” in search bar at top of Walmart page, then after you hit enter, scroll down and look at left hand column until you see the header Retailer: and put a check mark in the box in front of Real Flavors and hit enter.

Or click this: https://www.walmart.com/search/?query=real%20flavors%20extract&cat_id=0&facet=retailer:Real%20Flavors&sort=price_low

3 Likes

Specific Gravity on the Extracts I assume is ~1.0?

I tried to force myself to not order any since I had just placed a largeish order from another vendor but I couldn’t resist the double up and decided to just grab a couple things that sounded like they would be good as stand alones: baklava, french toast and pumpkin pie. 3 of my favorite things.

If these are good I will be placing another order when finances permit and may even try and place the large order for local pickup like I discussed with Cindi via email later this year.

1 Like

@Walt_RealFlavors I have a question about the extracts.
I just (yesterday) purchased the Sugar Cookie and the Cookies and Cream extracts (I had previously purchased both of these as standard ingredients from another vendor not Wallyworld).
While I won’t vape these straight :stuck_out_tongue: I see you recommend a starting mix single of anywhere between .5 and 3%. I know this won’t be a apples to apples comparison but if I wished to make the extract into something similar to what you term an “Ingredient” how would this be done?

I am so confused by what you mean haha. Sorry either it is late and I need coffee or I may need a bit more info

Also the specific gravity varies from .950 to 1.15.
We will get those posted ASAP.

1 Like

Sorry, what I was attempting to ask is:
I have your VG based Sugar Cookie ingredient, and like it (currently testing it at 10% as a stand alone flavor and may need to drop it down a bit).
I just purchased your extract Sugar Cookie but have yet to receive it yet.
How will I use your extract once I receive it, so as to make a comparable form of the ingredient you have named “Sugar Cookie”?

1 Like

Oh heck yea happy dance ! These are the raw extracts ? I’ve been wanting them soo bad but haven’t bought any yet boo hoo I will be stalking wal-mart when I go next.

6 Likes

@Amy2 there was a special (I guess it was a special at least) this last weekend for the extracts on the Walmart site…

1 Like

hum… I can’t really say because it is a trade secret recipe but once you get the extract you will be quickly able to pick out the difference (think sweet), also cut your usages by 5 compared to the VG one.

4 Likes

Dropping hints like that is not how you keep secrets secret! :laughing:

4 Likes

HAHA! Exactly.

Side note… I have 4 1oz bottles of overage… It is from today’s French Vanilla batch :smiley:

So maybe we can sneak out a few more samples.

6 Likes

A sample of that wouldn’t hurt if it got my way :smile: :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Got Yumberry, Butterscotch Pudding, Strawberry, and Marshmallow ALL steeping right now…If you got an extra one in that overage you wanna get rid of, I would be delighted to get that off your hands and will be happy to report to you my findings… :slight_smile: … Can’t wait to taste these after steep

5 Likes