Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

Right behind you.

3 Likes

Is this the same as british bread and pudding???if so does it taste like it???my fave in all the world.

Sorry bread and butter pudding i meant.

No worries Walt! :hugging: Whatever you decide iā€™m sure it will be fineā€¦all i know is either way, i can hardly wait to place my second order (seriously, iā€™m climbing the walls haha) :smiley: :heart:

2 Likes

Consider it done! :+1:

2 Likes

YOUR MESSAGE TO CHEFS FLAVOURS LTD CUSTOMER SERVICE

Your message has been sent successfully.

Just wanted to ask whether it is possible for you to start stocking a selection of Real Flavours Raw Extracts (https://www.realflavors.com/collections/raw-extracts)? I know quite a few people (including me!) who are in the UK and desperate to give them a go.

Thanks in advance!

Laura :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Email sent waiting on reply.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure, Iā€™ve never had or heard of british bread and pudding. Iā€™m not sure if this will help, but American Bread Pudding is usually made with day old bread, eggs, cream or milk, vanilla, cinnamon, and sugar. Some people like raisins in it (me me me) too. Then baked to a crispy on the top and outside and a souffle custard like texture inside. Maybe that will help for comparison?

6 Likes

Thatā€™s just like the UK erosion but we butter the bread as well :grin:

3 Likes

Haha erosion! Spell checker grrrrā€¦I meant version!

4 Likes

Hope you are on the mend and feeling okay :+1:

1 Like

Wow im in heaven,thats exactly it.if that tastes as good as it sounds il just vape that forever.

2 Likes

ohhh, and butter. It definitely has butter in it too!

Now your just teasing me.

1 Like

Who me??? Nuh uhā€¦lol.

No really, it does have butter in the real recipeā€¦I thought I had included itā€¦was going off the top of my head and skipped it until I later read what I actually wrote :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol oh yes you were,thats my all time fave desert .since i was knee high to a grass hopper.

1 Like
@Walt_RealFlavors @Pugs1970 @Newbstar...woooo hoooooooo!   

Chefs Flavours Ltd
HI LAURA CALLAGHAN,

Dear Laura,

We are making an order with Real Flavours tomorrow and we were planning on looking into the raw extracts :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
Sophie

9 Likes

@MysticRose I have three suggestions for your bread pudding. Try white raisins sometime and also try it with Craisins. The third suggestion is kinda silly sounding but it makes one hell of a sauce for it. make a package of the Jello brand lemon pudding but add the juice of two lemons and one lime to it before cooking and as soon as it is done add the zest from one of the lemons and the lime. then add anywhere between one and three shots of bourbon. It becomes a whiskey sour sauce and you can rewarm it and drizzle a few spoonfulls over the pudding it is scrumptious

2 Likes

woop!!..

I didnā€™t get a reply!..I dont care though!! woop!!

4 Likes

Iā€™m so excited I may have done a little wee in my pants :joy:

7 Likes