Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

It does here too, wrong link was entered and it takes me to WallyWorld.

Itā€™s actually a cart recap.

Product page should be fixed. The contact us page is ummā€¦ Soon haha

For what it is worth walmart goes to walmart link, hehe.

2 Likes

I guess itā€™s actually ok after looking a little more. Confusing at first because of the black line down the left side and the red X. Iā€™m assuming if I click the X it will remove it from my cart?

EDIT: that would be a yes, tried it. Do you really want to make it that easy to change our minds :wink:

1 Like

I hate the cart on the side bar. It was a good idea but on some screens it is rough. I replaced it with the one on the upper right of the page in beta testing.

You should see the new update. U can sort by Base and then even categories.

2 Likes

Should add there are a lot of Category errors still to be fixed over the next few days.

This site has taken 4 months and we are still not ready haha

2 Likes

They never really are finished. I really like the site tho and that product page is much much faster loading, the old style.

Yes, that looks much better! And Iā€™m sure it will come yogether. Typical minor stuff like this is normal for a new website. Itā€™s looking great :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice. You will like what else I have planed on hereā€¦ Plus the new ELR system.

3 Likes

New ELR system you say? Color me intrigued, what ever than meansā€¦ hehe

2 Likes

Once verified it allows a new discount tier. There are also additional tiers for people who are super active :smiley:

4 Likes

My fitbit says im super active compared to when i first got it!

2 Likes

On every page, when I scroll down I get the word CONTACT in bold that super imposes itself over the writing and photos, does anyone else get that?

That was my fault haha. I was trying to fix the menu.

1 Like

Okā€¦last one for nowā€¦donā€™t want to drive you completely bonkers :wink:

Exclusive Flavors and the Now Available heading needs to be capitalized.

1 Like

And one more, on the Products page dropdown menu it says newess instead of newest.

1 Like

Real Flavors is a privately held and operated wholesale VG flavoring company that has been satisfying taste with over 75 years of experience combined.

to this maybe?

Real Flavors is a privately held and operated wholesale flavoring company, specializing in VG flavorings, that has been satisfying taste buds with over 75 years of experience combined.

1 Like

OK I am making notes on all of this and will try to work more on the morning. Thank you SOOO much. Right nowā€¦ I need sleep haha. Night

2 Likes

Rest well! Always happy to help. :slight_smile:

1 Like