Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

Ok trying to speed up the site a bit but it is a bit raw until morning.

In the mean time… There is a wishlist now haha. Some new features will be updated in the AM.

6 Likes

Thank you very much, I might end up trying that. Would love to find a good one. Nothing against Walt either, just wanting good results.

nice, it would be even better if you could quick add them to your wish list from the main list of 20 per page instead of having to open the product page first

@Walt_RealFlavors I just added a ton of flavors to my wish list (ones I want and ones I plan to re-order) but I don’t see how I can actually view my wish list. All I see is a short list of recently viewed products. I don’t see a link to my wish list under my account or under the cart.

2 Likes

Yeah, but’s still a wishlist! Small steps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Never would take offense :smiley:

1 Like

I have used the SC quite a bit with good results. I have been using it in the 1-1.5% range for mixes. I never did a single flavor test on the SC as i used the VG quite a bit, i chose a 1% starting point in my first mix with it and in none of the mixes is it the top note. I havent found that the flavor fades but then again i have not done any long term curing tests either, 2 months has been the longest i have cured a mix with it and it was still there.

Hope that helps!

@Walt_RealFlavors A thank you to you and your team!

2 Likes

Made my first SC order last night. I have the Cream sampler, both Root Beers, and Strawberry coming. Can’t wait to join in on the fun!!

5 Likes

I saw that show up on my screen :smiley:

One day it will be done. You’re welcome

4 Likes

I noticed the same, i edited the link to view it as i couldnt find one:

http://www.realflavors.com/wishlist/ - EDIT: doesnt seem to work completely, only partial showing of my WL.

Make sure you are logged into your account. Also, if you add a flavor to your wish list click the heart again and it will take you there.

Just making sure that you and your team know that most of us very much appreciate how well you work with us.

5 Likes

http://www.realflavors.com/product-category/beta-lab/

Wait for it… Wait…

(Give me a couple hours haha)

3 Likes

Awesome! Thanks!

3 Likes

D00d! A couple hours on teh interwebz is like 40 hundred million years in real world time!

:smile:

2 Likes

Thanks, that will work for now I guess. Bookmarked for later, hopefully the URL remains the same.

@Walt_RealFlavors I assume a proper link to the wish list from the my account page is coming? And hopefully a way to remove/delete items from the wish list that were put there accidentally or are no longer needed? As long as I am spouting off wish list things: An option for multiple wish lists would be nice (and ability to move items from one list to another without having to delete and add to other) like other flavor vendors have, so I can make a ‘to order next’ type wish list separate from my master list.

2 Likes

There is an X in front of each flavor to remove it and it seems it just takes awhile for some of the flavors to add to your WL but once you click the heart it will show up there sooner or later. So the link will work, it just may take some time for the flavorings to show up.

2 Likes

oh, didn’t notice that. sorta hard to see with light grey lines on white background, and I was focused on the far right near the select options button. thx.

2 Likes

I didnt notice it until you mentioned it and looked closely.

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue:

Walt is working on 3 hours sleep and now 12 hours of website work haha… I need a Red Bull.

3 Likes

Dont forget to eat some veggies, and i dont mean lettuce from a Taco Bell taco, hehe.

EDIT: I used to do the energy drink thing too, now i make 200mg pure caffeine pills.

ping, ping, PIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGG., Ricochet Rabbit!

2 Likes

You just reminded me that Taylor has pure caffeine power that she mixes into her coffee!

2 Likes

Careful tho, i popped 500mg at once and was quite jittery despite how much i consume per day, around 750-1000mg.

I would love to find a way to make it more soluble in room temp liquids tho. This was my intent when i bought a pound and a half but all of my experiments have failed, horribly, so now i make capsules…

https://www.ingredientstodiefor.com/item.php?item_id=141

BTW, it tastes horrible! Certainly works tho, hehe.

2 Likes