Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

I only mentioned it because I’ve been caught for VAT before on a purchase from the states.

2 Likes

I ordered about £80 worth and no customs issues :blush:

1 Like

How much was the shipping to you?

Lol…I have a feeling your cart is already loaded and just waiting on a definitive answer from tax man.

I’m not positive, but I was thinking your culture might like stronger in your face flavorings than some Americans. I was wondering if that was the case as I ordered and tested 3 Chef’s Flavours, Welsh and Nice Custard, and Doughnut King. And I was amazed at the recommended 20-30% mixing ratios. They were really good except the Play Doh flavored Doughnut King, blech, but also much stronger in flavor than I usually mix. So although I will still use them, I will be using at lower than recommended percentages. But after reading a lot of reviews on the website on those flavorings, most seemed to be very pleased with that level of flavorings and some mentioned using even more.

So I’m just wondering if it’s a country or cultural thing, just like differences in types of foods?

2 Likes

Can’t remember…will go see if I can find the email brb

1 Like

I ordered these after reading your notes and they are currently steeping. I’ll let you know how I get on strength wise - I mixed them both at 20% :+1:

Recently I used a rhubarb and custard one shot (15%) that I used to love when I started vaping and it was WAAAY to strong for me flavour wise this time around- I think my taste buds have fully returned!

2 Likes

$32.78 :smirk:

10 char blah

2 Likes

Jeebus crepes!

1 Like

Ha that’s what I just thought! I was clearly feeling flush in November :flushed::laughing:

1 Like

You are the third person that has said that just today on various flavorings. I will feel really bad if you guys all order based on my notes of something I liked just to find out you guys don’t like it. I hope you like them all, I’ll feel really bad if people make their purchases because of something I said and end up wasting their money
:frowning:

1 Like

I’m definitely waiting for rainbow vapes now lol.

2 Likes

It’s because your notes are so brilliant and tempting! I’m sure they will be fine if not splendid! I’ve been trying to make my own version of Nice biscuit so it will come in handy :+1:

2 Likes

OK gang i have a question i need a little help with. So I have a recipe that uses RF Apple Pie in it. I am halfway through my 30ml bottle and i need to get some more. I use this flavor at 4% in this recipe and it is essential to the mix. So i need to restock a couple other flavors but I am having a hard time finding them all from one vendor. The only places i see RF apple pie is either from RF themselves or OSDIY. I would like to get more than 30ml but at this point i will take what i can get. So this is a two part question. If i get from RF they have this flavor in SC. Is it better to use the SC?? any flavor change? how would 4% regular concentrate translate in the SC version? Second part is where else can i get RF flavors and if i have to get from RF maybe one or two other suggestions so i dont waste shipping on one concentrate?

Thanks gang :slight_smile:

Ecx sells real flavors as north west flavors. Have you checked there? That’s probably your best bet for getting everything in one place.

http://www.ecigexpress.com/shop/diy-e-liquid/diy-e-liquid-flavors/north-west-vg-flavors.html

Oops, i didn’t read very thoroughly…
I would go with sc flavors every time if you can swing it. If you’re using the vg flavor at 4%, I’d start the sc flavor at 1%.

1 Like

Oh what the hell, I’m gonna reply three times in a row… Lol

You can buy sc flavors from Walmart.com and I believe they have free shipping.

2 Likes

I thought they were sold under a different name sometimes thanks lol ecx was my first thought but they are out of one other flavor I need grrr lol but yes I am interested in maybe trying the sc version

1 Like

The SC are stronger and therefore more difficult to work with. Many of the VG RFs are plenty strong and I feel a VG version can be a good option. I feel most of the fruit flavors you should opt for the SC. Most of desserts in VG however are plenty strong IMO. A good all in one shop (that carries RF VG flavors) here in Canada is www.diy-ejuice.com. if your in US keep in mind you can deduct 28% of the cost as prices are in CAD.

1 Like

Wally world has only apple not apple pie lol oh well might just do my one bottle order from RF lol

1 Like

GremlinDIY has quite a few of the VG versions for sale, and they are good, I’ve bought from them often. I do have to disagree with mixoligist on the VG being better. For me the SC is easier to work with and lasts 4 times as long as you have to use so little. And the steep time is much improved. The VG just doesn’t carry flavor as well. There are some flavors that haven’t been released in SC yet though.

But as far as those of us on this forum, this is the first time I have heard anyone say the VG was plenty strong, most complain it’s very weak unless used in super high percentages. The rest prefer SC. But there is nothing wrong with that, everyone has their preferences. I vote for using less and shorter steeps though.

But, there are a couple I continue to buy in VG, but just because that is they are only available in the VG and those are Cinnamon Custard and Shamrock shake. I have to have them…lol

Oh…if you end up buying from RF direct, don’t forget the elr10 code for 10% off :).

4 Likes