Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

I never said the VG were “better” i said some of the VG are an option as the dessert ones are strong enough :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Look who got sum tasty flavors today!

So far only mixed up some samples of Bread Pudding, Butterfinger and Fried Twinkie, the last 2 smell so damn good.

The original Bread Pudding smells like cinnamon and nothing else, the V2 smells more balanced but I decided to try the original first to see how it is in a mix.

Plan in giving these a drip over the weekend to give them a little time to steep…The Butterfinger though, not sure I can wait that long, even a taste of a drop on my finger was soooo good.

7 Likes

I am going to go ahead and blame @mjag for this:

PRODUCT TOTAL
Deep Fried Twinkie Type - Super Concentrate (BETA LAB) × 1 $3.95
Butterfinger Type - Super Concentrate (BETA LAB) × 1 $3.95
French Toast 2 - Super Concentrate (BETA LAB) × 1 $3.95
Paczki - Super Concentrate (BETA LAB) × 1 $3.95
Bread Pudding 2 - Super Concentrate (BETA LAB) × 1 $3.95
Cinnamon Roll 2 - Super Concentrate (BETA LAB) × 1 $3.95
Deep Fried Oreo Type - Super Concentrate (BETA LAB) × 1 $3.95

5 Likes

What percentages did you go with? Please make sure to post your notes in the extracts / supper concentrates tasting notes thread. I will probably test all the ones I ordered at 2.5% to start as I expect these will end up being mostly used as single flavors for me.

3 Likes

I umm… have a bottle of Butterfinger next to me… I put it in my chocolate chip cookies I made…

Sorry I have been MIA but the upgraded servers cost me a lot of money so I actaully had to work.

Ps… Amazon hosting is not cheap but soooooo fast!

4 Likes

I went with 1.5% with the Butterfinger and Bread Pudding. 2% with the Fried Twinkie. They seem pretty potent and with a drop on my finger the % seemed good except for the Bread Pudding which seems too strong but time will tell.

I loved the bread pudding in vg and am kinda kicking myself for not grabbing one of the v1 BP now that is available in SC but eager to try the v2 so it (and the other betas) will tide me over I am sure until I can place another (much larger) order later this year when @Walt_RealFlavors has another sale.

I am going to need a larger flavoring tray for my RF SC now:

RF SC on the left and all the non-RF stuff on the right I am trying to use up so I can fully convert over to RF SC only.

3 Likes

Hi @Walt_RealFlavors yes the site is a lot faster for me - I was just tooling around and came across a curiosity if the flavor is out of stock it pops a dialogue box (chrome)

When you click on ok it goes through to the flavor and is no big deal probably just not meant to be there?

3 Likes

Ohhhhh, drooling now. Mine just shipped today. That’s what happens when I resist for 36 hours. So your saying make the butterfinger immediately then?

3 Likes

@Walt_RealFlavors Do you have the chocolate chip in SC?

And, I can’t load the website. This is all I get :frowning:

EDIT: Never mind. Seems to be working now. Just had to delete my old bookmark and make a new one after navigating to your page from google search. Strange.

1 Like

Please also post your notes in the notes section of the flavor page in the database. It will help a lot for those not on the forums and those not following that thread.

5 Likes

@Walt_RealFlavors

Apple Pie, Blood Orange, Bread Pudding SC, and Kiwi are showing up under the Berry category? Was that intentional?

1 Like

Hmm, i think ill put a link to the thread in my recipes that use the RF SCs. Maybe we can stir up a bit more interest in flavor notes.

@zerohimself, from chat, bought a bunch of SCs that arrived today, ill remind him to do both.

2 Likes

As in cookies you baked? Because that is a !@%$% great idea…

Today i was having one of them old time sodas from World Market, it tasted just like SC Cream soda. @Walt_RealFlavors are you a time traveler?

2 Likes

How i am entering these:

Flavor (SC BETA) (Real Flavors)

1 Like

I should probably make it a point to do this some day for all my flavors but I hardly ever use the recipe side anymore.

1 Like

I would try 1 drop per 10ml of any real alcohol that you might choose to use! I tried absolut vodka at 1 drop per 10ml and it really gives it a harsh hit! I suggest using that instead of high nic. My buddy wanted to try going from 3 nic to 0 nic and this seemed to help him a little. He did go back up to 3 nic but I know it really gives a harsh hit.

1 Like

@Walt_RealFlavors I just found a bug in your store/cart. I tried adding a 4oz and 1oz bottle of 2 different flavors, in that order, so I could get a new dripper bottle and a big bottle for refilling it with, and ended up with 2 x 1 oz bottles in my shopping cart instead of 2 different sized bottles for each of the flavors.

1 Like

If you have PG sensitivity issues you should try PDO (Propanedoil) which causes no allergy or sensitivity problems for folks that have PG issues. I recently got a hold of a PDO/VG 50/50 base and bought many Real Flavors VG concentrates, safe to say the flavours are coming through well after 3 weeks at 20% flavour concentrate.

https://liquidlabs.us/

1 Like

Thanks! I will look in to it.

2 Likes