Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

Worked out fine for me, the wife and i say thank you. :slight_smile:
She is finally going to get to try Blueberry, she happy.

2 Likes

@CallMeTut try going to the actual checkout page. See if that changes it. There have been a bunch and no one else is getting that problem. Super weird.

Thxā€¦ also two thingsā€¦ it auto did the shipping and didnā€™t ask how I wished for it to be shipped (if that helps you investigate), secondly, I will use the code all 3 timesā€¦ you may wish to consider which would be more cost effective for YOU, 3 separate shipments or just one shipment of the 6 different items.

1 Like

Wait, WHAT?

1 Like

Hey @CallMeTut I think I fixed it but please let me know if it acts up more. If people do use it more, we will combine them and use the extra shipping to upgrade the shipping.

2 Likes

It looks correct right nowā€¦ just the second question if you want me to place 3 separate ordersā€¦

1 Like

Worked fine for me as well

+

1 Like

Yeah the way the promo works, you would need to place three separate orders.

2 Likes

Read the fine printā€¦

2 Likes

Understoodā€¦ thanks again.

1 Like

lol this is a good trial by fire on the new website :smiley:

2 Likes

@Amy2 @Alisa @zerohimself

Yā€™all might wanna check this out. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

2 orders went thru flawless then this on the third order

2 Likes

Well at least I wasnā€™t the only oneā€¦
After @Walt_RealFlavors corrected my issueā€¦ all 3 orders of mine went threw (had a hard time selecting my last item).

1 Like

The site is getting peppered lol. Let me see if I can find out what happen. @wvsanta

2 Likes

Try now @wvsanta I found the bug :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Seems to be holding up well, thank you again.

graham cracker, banana, fried dough, blueberry, raspberry and honey

I have the VG Honey and it is lovely so i had to get it in SC.

As did I, Raspberry is where I landed.

2 Likes

just got it to go thru

emptied my cart and added back then entered the code and the shipping options popped up showing the 4.11 shipping

Thanks @Walt_RealFlavors

2 Likes

So now that that ordeal is over with, Hip Syrups @Walt_RealFlavors? Can you drop some hints?

And of course, take your time in answering i know you are very busy at the moment, or just send a sample, hehe

EDIT: Is this just US or international?

Side project. We are launching some final products under that name.

Craft Soda Syrups
Coffee Flavor Syrups
Topping Sauces

:smiley:

2 Likes